Beatles forums > The Beatles

How Did YOU Discover The Beatles?

<< < (163/173) > >>

Moogmodule:

--- Quote from: In My Life on December 16, 2013, 07:53:30 AM ---Welcome Moogmodule! Sounds like we have something in common. I also have my older siblings to thank for my love of the Beatles. I have a lot of those little memories too, like peeking into my brother's bedroom while he and his buddy were listening to "Ticket to Ride". Glad you've joined us!

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the welcome from both you and Hello Goodbye. Glad to be here. It's an apt time to join. Christmas is a Beatle-y time of year for me. As well as my aforementioned anecdote on the Hey Jude Xmas present, my middle brother often got Beatles albums for Christmas. I still recall the back cover of Revolver sitting on the floor after he'd opened it. Such a great album and front and back cover.  I should add I think it was a few years old when he got it. More late than mid sixties. I'm not quite that old. Yet.

Normandie:

Welcome to the forum, Moogmodule!  :)

Dcazz:
Welcome!

KeepUnderCover:
I grew up listening to their music. I'm in my early 30s and my mom has always been a Beatles fan. She saw them live in concert twice in the 60s when they were still touring.

Cableye:
When I was 13 I saw them on a Jack Paar talk show--not the Tonight Show--late in December 1963. One look, one listen and I was intrigued.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version