Beatles forums > Beatle Playtime: Games and Trivia

Trivia...four deaths....

<< < (3/6) > >>

Nada Surf:
But this is the way it's been written for years...And it's still being written this way.

Bobber:
That's because everybody's just copying... It is also written that Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds was written after Julian came home with a drawing of it. It's all nonsense. Now, if somebody would really care to do some research. I have an admiration for writers like Eric Krasker who goes in details.

Nada Surf:
You seem pretty upset with this, Bobber.

Bobber:
Upset is another word. But I am on a quest, that's true. It's like the North Koreans believing that Kim Jong Il was the best president ever and the whole world is against them. If you're told things over and over and over again, one might start to believe that it actually might be true. One writer (Ive read the Stu story in Alan Williams book and Pauline Sutcliffe also said something about this) suggests something and the next writer takes it as the truth. It's not. Especially when it comes to the early Beatles days, there's a lot of myths. But myths don't become the truth when they're repeated over and over again. Think for yourself. :D

Nada Surf:
You claiming that I can't think for myself?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version