Other music forums > Various Artists, Lyrics, Discographies

Eric Clapton

(1/31) > >>

nimrod:
I have certain thoughts about EC and his career but Id like to hear others opinions of him..

BeatlesForever:

--- Quote from: nimrod on November 17, 2011, 10:02:42 AM ---I have certain thoughts about EC and his career but Id like to hear others opinions of him..

--- End quote ---

Hi mate! ERIC "SLOWHAND" CLAPTON, what can be said about this legendary guitarist that hasn't already been said? Clapton is a Blues guitarist only, not a Rock guitarist. Clapton has definitely had his fair share of tragedy in his life through the years. Eric has lost many dear friends along the way, the late great JIMI HENDRIX, the late great STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN and the late great GEORGE HARRISON are just three of them.

THE YARDBIRDS will forever go down in music history and be remembered for producing three of Rock's most legendary guitarists: ERIC "SLOWHAND" CLAPTON, JEFF BECK and JIMMY PAGE. Clapton was gaining so much popularity in England, you would read and hear the slogan "Clapton Is God" everywhere. I am a big fan of EC, I have seen him live 5 times and have never been disappointed. Take care.

Here's one from CREAM, enjoy!

Cream - Crossroads 1968 LIVE!!!

Bobber:
His music never touched me and he ruined While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

BeatlesForever:

--- Quote from: Bobber on November 17, 2011, 02:47:05 PM ---His music never touched me and he ruined While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

--- End quote ---

Hi Bobber! What's happening? There are many people that I know that feel the same way you do. What do you think of the late JEFF HEALEY'S version of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps?" Take care.

Ollier:
Anyone know how often George pitched up on Eric's albums?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version