Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beatle’s sister pens tell-all book  (Read 661 times)

peregrine9

• A Thousand Pages
Beatle’s sister pens tell-all book
« on: November 30, 2011, 07:56:19 AM »

Calgary Sun
November 29, 2011
Louise Harrison opens up about the Fab Four

George Harrison’s sister Louise is to break her silence for the first time by releasing a tell-all book about life with the Beatles legend.The late guitarist, who died 10 years ago on Tuesday, was one of four siblings, and for years Louise has been urged to pen a tome detailing her experiences growing up with the star.Now she has finally relented and put together a book featuring her memories of the rocker, letters, and never-before-seen photographs from her family album.And she's adamant her work, due for release in 2012 or 2013, will go some way to dispelling the "myths and fantasies" surrounding the story of the Fab Four.Louise, who lives in Branson, Missouri, tells the Sarasota Herald-Tribune, "So much garbage has been written about George and the Beatles. Half of the stuff has been written by people who spent maybe an hour on a plane with the Beatles. Now I think it's my duty to get the truth out.

http://www.calgarysun.com/2011/11/29/beatles-sister-pens-tell-all-book
Life is what happens when your busy making other plans. John Lennon
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Toejam

• A Beginning
Re: Beatle’s sister pens tell-all book
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 11:39:42 AM »

Calgary Sun
November 29, 2011
Louise Harrison opens up about the Fab Four

"So much garbage has been written about George and the Beatles.
jah jah. When people say things like that they need to remember it's just not going to sound very convincing 'cause that's just the kinda thing they're bound to say! I just can't see that any real big Beatle stories suddenly turning out to be 'myths' and the adamant rightousness people like Julia Baird and Louis Harrison have just irks me. It'll be interesting though to see just what she comes out with.  Maybe she'l reveal that George wrote all the songs but was too humble to take the credit so they all ended up credited to John and Paul!
IMAGINE ALL THE PEEPLE

Page created in 0.278 seconds with 41 queries.