Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 15676 times)

Pet Peeves
« on: April 19, 2004, 04:40:20 PM »

What things really get on your nerves?

I hate it when people chew their food loud. It's gross and annoying.

Patton

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's all in the mind.
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2004, 05:14:42 PM »

Me to. anyway my pet peves are people not actions. I hate Arch Liberals and there ideas about polotics.
Adam Priestle

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2004, 07:16:07 PM »

I don't pay attention to politics.

I hate when I go to the movies and I get some loudmouth sitting anywhere near me. It seems to happen everytime I go. I'm gonna have to stop going to the movies and just rent them. That way I won't be annoyed.

Patton

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's all in the mind.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2004, 07:24:14 PM »

[quote by=colleen link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1082392820,s=2 date=1082402167]I don't pay attention to politics.

I hate when I go to the movies and I get some loudmouth sitting anywhere near me. It seems to happen everytime I go. I'm gonna have to stop going to the movies and just rent them. That way I won't be annoyed.[/quote]

That reminds me. On time we were going in to the movies and there was this couple and they were walking really slowly even though the movie already started. so we said excuse us were trying to gt through but they just continued on. so when there was a chance we squesed through. then the guy got p*ssed and he started to act all tough and he was cussing at us, using the F word, and wanting to start a fight. we didn't push anything and just sat down in a seat, but he was still cusing at us so my dad went and got one of the movie crew and he took care of it.

That reminds me of another story.

We were going to the mall and this couple was walking in the middle of the parking lot. we squessed right pass the women. when we got out the man started to pick a fight because he thought we almost hit his gal. his gal was trying to calm him and then we just walked away.

To sume it up. i hate people who think there better then everybody else.
Adam Priestle

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2004, 07:37:32 PM »

Moral of the story - stop squeezing past people!!!! LOL

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2004, 08:00:32 PM »

Drivers who pull out in front of you when you're doing the speed limit, then go 5 mph.

I'm just glad I don't own a weapon.

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2004, 08:09:55 PM »

Yeah, or they happen to be on their cell phone as they are doing that.  What about drivers who don't bother signalling? The signals were put there for a reason. Use them.

Bruno

• A Thousand Pages
  • The choice is yours, don't be late
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2004, 08:19:39 PM »

I hate people that chew gum when you talk to 'em, so I guess I hate a big part of the world's population

---powered by Moondogs®---

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2004, 08:22:17 PM »

[quote by=Bruno link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1082392820,s=7 date=1082405979]I hate people that chew gum when you talk to 'em, so I guess I hate a big part of the world's population[/quote]

And they crack and snap their gum? I hate that.

Geez, a lot of things annoy me.

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2004, 08:24:29 PM »

This thread annoys me!!! LOL ;) Just kidding!!!

Bruno

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2004, 08:26:19 PM »

[quote by=colleen link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1082392820,s=8 date=1082406137]

And they crack and snap their gum? I hate that.

Geez, a lot of things annoy me.

[/quote]

yes (scream3)

---powered by Moondogs®---

John@work

• Getting Better
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2004, 08:30:14 PM »

John's TOP 10 Pet Peeves:

10) People who do not buckle their kids in the car (you see their kids moving all around as you're driving behind them)

9) People who send you chain letters via email

8) People who do not say, "Thank you."

7) People who speed up (in a car) to get in front of you then drive at a snail's pace

6) People who don't turn off their cell phone at the movies (or at least turn on vibrate)

5) People who play games, IE: ask your opinion on something then analyze it.
A working class hero is something to be...

John Lennon

Bruno

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2004, 08:32:58 PM »

oh yeah, good point John, those chain letters by email are annoying and I have like two or three ppl that send me chain mail every day