Beatles forums > The Beatles

Did drugs change Johns personality ?

<< < (5/5)

JohnEric:
To me (and I could be wrong), he looked so out of it during the Sgt. Pepper-period, to the point he didn't even look like his normal self at times.

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: JohnEric on October 03, 2012, 03:50:56 PM ---To me (and I could be wrong), he looked so out of it during the Sgt. Pepper-period, to the point he didn't even look like his normal self at times.

--- End quote ---
I agree. There's one picture of him where he looks so thin and gaunt that you can't help thinking whats wrong! His neck is thin and extended he looks rough.

Dcazz:
I got a book for Christmas that shows two pictures of John from Reolver 66 to Sgt. P in 67. The change of one year is drastic in my opinion. In the 66 photo he's full faced and reasonably healthy looking but the 67 photo he looks drawn and gaunt. Imo, I think his "thousands of trips" can be blamed. And then there's 1969!

nimrod:
theyre interesting pics dcazz, Ive seen them all before but together they tell quite a story

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: nimrod on January 06, 2013, 10:22:34 PM ---theyre interesting pics dcazz, Ive seen them all before but together they tell quite a story

--- End quote ---
I think so. from casual experimentation to steady excessive use to snorting heroine. Evey picture tells a story!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version