the raving texans....rory storm

Started by pc31, Oct 20, 2005, 03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobber

The End

Regarding those Rory Storm recordings - unfortunately that's not Ringo on the drums.

Ringo was, of course, the drummer for Rory Storm and the Hurricanes up until August 1962, however, Rory's first 2 singles were released in 1963 and 1964. Details as follows:

Dr. Feelgood/ I Can Tell

pc31

ok i only claimed he was on america....seems i was misinformed...al if you ever prove me wrong again....i'll kill you!!! lol kidding thanks for researching it...
i get lazy and go off half cocked....

The End

LOL!! Only just spotted your comments! ;D

tkitna

Quote from: pc31i get lazy and go off half cocked....

Your wifes been saying that for years.

The End

pc31

you think thats funny al?????????full cocked it was 12 inches....it have a tatto on it thats say ok when i am soft and oklahoma city when full mast......
ok but back to the rory saga...alan caldwell was his real name and he was a stuttering jock right???

Bobber

Quote from: pc31back to the rory saga...alan caldwell was his real name and he was a stuttering jock right???

Right. He worked over here in Amsterdam as a dj. Funny job for someone's who's stuttering.

The End

Quote from: pc31it have a tatto on it thats say ok when i am soft and oklahoma city when full mast......

LMAO!!!! ;D

I knew he had a stutter - didn't know he was Scottish!! I presume that's what you meant by 'jock' unless you meant he was very sporty at school, and if he was, I didn't know that fact either!!!

Ah, unless you meant disc-JOCKey! Me stoopid today! DOH! ;D

pc31

no jock was for the sporty fact......he was an active sportsman and was on a rowing team,i think i heard that rather than read it....i don't really understand that sport myself....a bunch of guys out on the water stroking around.is that like cool or what??
iris dated bother george and paul if i understand correctly....

The End

Quote from: pc31
iris dated bother george and paul if i understand correctly....

Yeah, I heard that too - wonder if she had herself a Beatle sandwich!!!! ;)

pc31

Bobber

A find of great historic importance.

pc31