Other music forums > Various Artists, Lyrics, Discographies

Queen

<< < (27/30) > >>

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Hombre_de_ningun_lugar on February 12, 2013, 03:48:52 PM ---I think that Beatles fans could be divided into those who like and dislike Queen's music.

--- End quote ---

There's a third group; those who couldn't care less and haven't listened to a single piece of theirs in its entirety.  I'm in that group.

nimrod:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on February 12, 2013, 08:16:11 PM ---There's a third group; those who couldn't care less and haven't listened to a single piece of theirs in its entirety.  I'm in that group.

--- End quote ---

I was in that group Baz, but watch live at Wembley dvd, I guarantee you'll think they were bloody good.

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: nimrod on February 12, 2013, 10:14:56 PM ---I was in that group Baz, but watch live at Wembley dvd, I guarantee you'll think they were bloody good.

--- End quote ---

I don't think so, Kev.  That kind of music gets me nervous.  You know me by now.  I like stuff like this...

Hi-Lili, Hi Lo - Leslie Caron - 1953 (The video's owner prevents external embedding)

;D

Hombre_de_ningun_lugar:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on February 12, 2013, 08:16:11 PM ---There's a third group; those who couldn't care less and haven't listened to a single piece of theirs in its entirety.  I'm in that group.

--- End quote ---

I know Queen's music because when I was a teenager I listened to their greatest hits collections over and over again. Then I grew up and my appreciation of music matured, starting with the Beatles and continuing with the Who, Jefferson Airplane, the Byrds, etc.

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Hombre_de_ningun_lugar on February 13, 2013, 05:20:57 AM ---I know Queen's music because when I was a teenager I listened to their greatest hits collections over and over again. Then I grew up and my appreciation of music matured, starting with the Beatles and continuing with the Who, Jefferson Airplane, the Byrds, etc.

--- End quote ---

I see.  So you were going...

Back in Time - Back to the Future Music Video

Far out!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version