Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Song Of The Week - She Loves You  (Read 5647 times)

nimrod

Re: Song Of The Week - She Loves You
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2014, 10:10:54 PM »

According to Geoff Emmericks book there was much excitement in the studio that day due to it being invaded by scores of female fans, the excitement of all the goings on made the boys sort of 'high' on adrenalin and they transferred that to their performance on She Loves You

Interestingly it was the last day they attempted to use the Abbey Rd canteen

KelMar

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2014, 12:05:17 AM »

According to Geoff Emmericks book there was much excitement in the studio that day due to it being invaded by scores of female fans, the excitement of all the goings on made the boys sort of 'high' on adrenalin and they transferred that to their performance on She Loves You

Interestingly it was the last day they attempted to use the Abbey Rd canteen

I'd forgotten that Kev. I listened to that book and I don't think I retained as well as if I'd read it!

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2014, 05:19:13 PM »

I remember reading that. Didn't one girl actually get into the studio and make a dash for Ringo?

nimrod

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2014, 10:55:38 PM »

I remember reading that. Didn't one girl actually get into the studio and make a dash for Ringo?

Yeah I think your right

at this stage the boys wernt used to Beatlemania and they thought what happened that day was great, hence the performance

Moogmodule

• A Thousand Pages
  • “Moog was the truth” TheseLyricsDoNotExist 2023
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2014, 09:23:38 AM »

Yeah I think your right

at this stage the boys wernt used to Beatlemania and they thought what happened that day was great, hence the performance

I suppose being chased after by girls must be great. At first. It's never anything I've had the chance to get sick of like the Fabs did.

stevie

• Getting Better
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2014, 09:04:18 PM »

I suppose being chased after by girls must be great. At first. It's never anything I've had the chance to get sick of like the Fabs did.

It's ok for awhile bro. But the novelty soon wears off. As does the bottom of your shoes... ;D

KelMar

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2014, 11:00:26 AM »

It hit number one on the UK charts on this date. (September 14, 1963) It remained there for four weeks then made an unusual return to the number one spot on November 30th, where it stayed for another two weeks.

BLEEN

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2014, 03:00:20 PM »

One of my all time favorites! Stands up to anything they've ever done for me  party2

The Greatest Band Of All Time
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.431 seconds with 51 queries.