Other forums > Different Conversations

Random Thoughts

<< < (1732/2108) > >>

Dcazz:
Yes, I feel the same. Our year here in the Boston area started bad. However we are Boston Strong! It's more than a saying, it's a reality. I'm glad they remember.
There were only isolated incidents of vandalism (that I'm aware of). Mostly college students.

KelMar:
Did all my fellow EST friends enjoying their extra hour of sleep? I'm no better off;I just stayed up an extra hour!  roll:)

Dcazz:
I did but... I was up, ready and out so early I had to go to breakfast and do my groc. shop before church! I'm a little thown off!  :)

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Dcazz on November 03, 2013, 08:00:24 PM ---I did but... I was up, ready and out so early I had to go to breakfast and do my groc. shop before church! I'm a little thown off!  :)

--- End quote ---

You morning people astound me! I need to be more like you. My state of mind during the winter would be better if I got more daylight into my brain.

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: In My Life on November 03, 2013, 10:45:50 PM ---You morning people astound me! I need to be more like you. My state of mind during the winter would be better if I got more daylight into my brain.

--- End quote ---
At the diner this am, a couple sat on the next stools to me and we struck up a conversation about music. he had just seen Greg Allman in Keene. Had a nice time with them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version