Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Say anything to Paul  (Read 1871 times)

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
Say anything to Paul
« on: November 19, 2008, 11:48:52 PM »

If you could meet Macca, what would you say to him?

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
Re: Say anything to Paul
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 12:27:15 AM »

I would most likely say, "Hi! How are you? Having a nice day today? Will you sign this for me? You know, you're amazing. *insert stuff here* Okay, well, have a nice day! BYE!"

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Love and Peace are eternal" - John Lennon
    • le blog
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 03:59:01 AM »

Did you know that metaphysics isn't science? haha, um, I think I'd be hyperventeleting and then either cry or faint.

RAIN-ed on: July 17, 2010; STARR-strucked: July 23, 2010; PAUL-inated: August 8, 2010

colleengirl95

• Getting Better
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 08:25:53 AM »

Hi Paul, you're the BEST ! I love your songs and The Beatles of course ! The Beatles showed me how to use my imagination (imagination here is said just like spongebob slow and with feeling) See you around Sir Paul  that comes with a smiley face :)
[IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums

JimmyMcCullochFan

• A Thousand Pages
  • Wino Junko
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 07:48:44 AM »

I don't have to say anything because I think everybody here knows what I'd say to the man  :P

EightDaysAWeek

• One And One Is Two
  • Love is old, love is new. Love is all, love is you
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 03:54:48 AM »

I'd be freaking out, for sure. Not that fangirl type freaking out though, just the mental 'holy crap' think. I'd probably be so nervous that anything that I would say would get tongue tied.  :P I can see it now. "Hi Mr. McCartney. H-how are y-y-ou?" I'm a really big, I mean huge, I mean really big fan of yours." I'd be embarrassed for life.  ;D
America: It's like Britain, only with buttons
Ringo Starr

HeatherBoo

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2008, 04:07:29 AM »

I think I wouldn't be able to say anything...I would be in shock! More than likely if anything did come out of my mouth, I would just end up saying how much of a fan I am and what a pleasure it is to meet him.  And probably wouldn't tell him my name if I ask him to sign something LOL (although doesn't he have a step daughter with the name Heather also? I could be mistaken...)...not all Heather's are bad mmmmmkay  8)
<br />

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2008, 10:33:12 PM »

The thing is that I`ve already done it! Last night. Unfortunately, just a dream, I think I was under the impression of our forum...But now I know what I would tell him or try to tell him.
I was standing in one room of a big flat, where there was a kind of a party, and Paul was standing in the next room, very close, separated from me just by a doorway. At first I didn`t see him. But suddenly I noticed someone looking straight at me. I looked up - no, impossible, it`s Paul, young with a moptop! I couldn`t say a word and he was looking very intently and smiling. I couldn`t speak, maybe because in dreams it`s always like that, maybe because we were separated by this doorway, but i was here and he was there! All I could do was to show my love with my hands, take out my heart and send it to him and to move my lips shouting speechlessly - I love you, I love you!

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2008, 10:34:14 PM »

Paul was the one in Penny Lane avatar.  :)

adamzero

• A Thousand Pages
  • &quot;The dude abides.&quot;
    • Phoebe Claire Publishing, LLC
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2008, 10:42:40 PM »

I'd say, "How do you sleep at night?  [pause]  I mean that literally.  A tea, an herbal supplement?  Maybe ambien?  And oh, yeah, I hear you're a bass guitarist."

Actually I met Roger McGuinn when I was in college.  He was playing on the college station while I was in the darkroom (photography course--a must).  So I raced over to the Student Union as he was coming out guitar in case.  

I said, "Man, was that you on the radio?"

He nodded sagely.

I said, "You're pretty good.  Ever think of doing a record?"

His eyes literally popped.

I started laughing and told him I was sorry.  I said, "Man, I know all your records, I'm a big fan."

He started laughing too and introduced me to his wife who was travelling around with him in a VW bus.  Great guy.  I'd imagine that's how Paul would be.

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2008, 09:43:57 AM »

I like the story!

maccafan

• A Beginning
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2008, 09:25:48 PM »

I would say please play more Wings and solo material on your next tour!

BlueMeanie

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2008, 05:38:23 PM »

Quote from: 1580
I would say please play more Wings and solo material on your next tour!

You really are obsessed. Your demands for more Wings and solo material from him, in every thread you appear in are getting very tiresome. Try and get over the fact that he's not going to do this, and get on with the rest of your life. Or at least keep it to the thread that you started. Thanks.

maccafan

• A Beginning
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2008, 06:38:58 PM »

Wait a minute, the thread ask what I would ask McCartney and because what I would ask happens to be the same as some other thread you're going to ask me not to post it? I think that's tiresome, and totally unfair!

BlueMeanie

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2008, 09:20:48 AM »

Quote from: 1580
Wait a minute, the thread ask what I would ask McCartney and because what I would ask happens to be the same as some other thread you're going to ask me not to post it? I think that's tiresome, and totally unfair!

You mean, if you met him, and had the opportunity to ask him whatever you wanted, you'd say that? Oh please, you just try to infiltrate every thread you go on with your personal quest. Please keep it to the thread that you started for that subject. It's boring.

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2008, 02:30:11 PM »

BM, I know Maccafan has asked for this often, but the whole point of this particular thread is to express a personal fantasy...   :-/ :-/

dabbik

• A Beginning
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2008, 01:48:26 AM »

"Excause me but do you know where I can find  *some random famous place in the city I met him*

If he would say yes and tell me where the place is I'd say: "Oh well thank you, so great too see people that are still nice in the world!". And then I'd walk away singing Act Naturally.

If he would say no I don't know where it is I'd say: "Oh well thank you though... Oh look the sun is turning out his light, I must go sleeping... Good night!" and walk away.

Page created in 0.345 seconds with 80 queries.