Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Where's Kevin?  (Read 4453 times)

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
Re: Where's Kevin?
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2011, 11:13:07 AM »

Paging Kevin to the Beatles under a microscope threads.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2011, 11:13:56 AM »

who da f*** is kevin?????

Some rare Marshall footage. Nice.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2011, 09:00:34 AM »

Hi guys, especially Mairi, TK, Bobber and PC. I tried coming back a few times. I was going to reply to TK's great "albums under a mircoscope" thingy, sat their for a minute, and thought "I can be ar*sed to do this again."
Was going to make a deliberate attempt today, but then read this;
"John was the rocker, Paul was the balladeer, George was the melodic guy that was somewhere in between. And Ringo was the goofy songwriter who never took himself too seriously."

I surrender. I can't do this anymore.  There are too many of them out there. People obviously want to believe this nonsense. (Go and actually count the number of John rockers v Paul's ballads. you'll be suprised.) Despite all the evidence we have now the world still wants Johns to be the funny one, Paul the romantic one, Ringo the goofy one blah blah blah......
But I'll miss you guys......(ps still married, still in beautiful Surrey, looking for a house, happy enough)

don't follow leaders

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2011, 09:14:12 AM »

Hey, Kevin's back! Quick, tie him up so he can't leave us again!

Bobber

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2011, 09:20:53 AM »

Hi guys, especially Mairi, TK, Bobber and PC. I tried coming back a few times. I was going to reply to TK's great "albums under a mircoscope" thingy, sat their for a minute, and thought "I can be ar*sed to do this again."
"John was the rocker, Paul was the balladeer, George was the melodic guy that was somewhere in between. And Ringo was the goofy songwriter who never took himself too seriously."

I surrender. I can't do this anymore.  There are too many of them out there. People obviously want to believe this nonsense. (Go and actually count the number of John rockers v Paul's ballads. you'll be suprised.) Despite all the evidence we have now the world still wants Johns to be the funny one, Paul the romantic one, Ringo the goofy one blah blah blah......
But I'll miss you guys......(ps still married, still in beautiful Surrey, looking for a house, happy enough)

Yeah, I read that too. I didn't bother to react. Pick the threads you like, old codger. This place misses your input of relativety, pointy hooks and mild sarcasm. Your previous post shows that. I will ask Dmitry to buy you a house in lovely Surrey and wait with buying Leicester City FC.

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2011, 03:09:46 PM »

Glad you're happy, Kevin, but I miss you terribly.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2011, 05:09:22 PM »

Yeah, I read that too. I didn't bother to react. Pick the threads you like, old codger. This place misses your input of relativety, pointy hooks and mild sarcasm. Your previous post shows that.

Amen!

Being on these forums has been a lot more fun ever since I learned to just ignore certain posters. It's not that hard.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 09:31:46 PM by Joost »

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2011, 09:03:19 PM »

Great to hear from you Kevin and its good to hear your happy. I know its hard, but come on back and ignore that stupid Beatle 101 bullsh*t. Theres been some good brain salad lately and your input would be more than appreciated. Bobbers doing some fantastic reviews on Pauls catalog right now (said he would review all of the solo albums, but we'll have to wait and see how that goes.  ha2ha) and your opinion would be very welcomed in that. Regardless, if your burnout, your burnout. Nothing can be done about that. The most important thing is life and we are all aware of that, so if you decide to hang back, thats cool too, but its always good to hear from you. Good luck with your future and peace brother.

(Where's those pictures you said you'd post)

Ollier

• A Beginning
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2011, 12:26:47 AM »

Hello Kevin. I too dislike pigeonholes. I think I left once because the forum became cluttered with shtuff.

It still is, but I have grown cold and I no longer really give a hoot.
Keeping you on your toes...

nimrod

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2011, 10:21:07 PM »

Regarding Kevins post, some post greatly annoy you on these here forums, like pigeon holing and people who dont respect the views/likes/loves of others, but hey, its all part of lifes rich tapestry...

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.515 seconds with 60 queries.