Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: What If John guest starred on MASH?  (Read 3721 times)

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
What If John guest starred on MASH?
« on: February 15, 2006, 02:17:57 AM »

i am an avid M.A.S.H. fan, and I was thinking, how awesome would it be for john to make a guest appearence on M.A.S.H.

plus, it would help his message of peace travel, since that was basically a huge statement against the brutality of war.
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

Re: What If John guest starred on MASH?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 04:33:50 AM »

Right. And you would be the perfect person to be Frank.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 07:54:35 PM »

ouch, dude it was just a suggestion. dont be so hostile towards me. i didnt even do anything to you.
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

adamzero

• A Thousand Pages
  • "The dude abides."
    • Phoebe Claire Publishing, LLC
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 09:43:57 PM »

I like the idea of John.  But you know Yoko would have horned in--and made the whole episode about her as some kind of fleeing Korean peasant or something . . . .  

Come to think of it, them MASH boys spent more time sewing up the Koreans than they did our own boys!

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 10:12:14 PM »

ya, but alan alda and john lennon together, john probably playing some british doctor that is stopping through, and yoko as some korean that he becomes entangled with. i think it wouldve been worth it and their writers would make it one of the best. it would probably be better in one of the first 3 seasons when Trapper was there, cause those are the funniest seasons ever.

for all we know they probably offered and he said he wouldnt do it cause it would mean he'd have to cut his hair.

adamzero

• A Thousand Pages
  • "The dude abides."
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 10:18:48 PM »

Definitely need Trapper John and Henry.  I never liked Mike Farrell--too goody two shoes.
As for Frank Burns . . . I better not say.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 10:58:17 PM »

haha, you know john, trapper and hawkeye would have a field day with frank

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2006, 10:58:47 PM »

if it was in season 1 you couldve added spearchucker or ugly john in on the fun too

adamzero

• A Thousand Pages
  • "The dude abides."
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2006, 11:03:27 PM »

I got it: John doses Radar on acid, who dances around the camp in blissful nakedness in a Yoko-choreographed happening until a hoard of evil bikers arrive on the backlot and beat him to death with pool cues.  

Then Hawkeye makes an end of show announcement on the evils of drugs and Gary whines, "Those pool cues really hurt!"

And Yoko says: Or did they?!

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2006, 12:02:14 AM »

Personally, I would have liked to have seen John host the original Saturday Night Live. Or at least be a musical guest and appear in a sketch like George did. And he was alive to do that. Too bad it never happened.

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2006, 03:43:45 AM »

Okay-SomeDude wouldn't be Frank. That would give him too much credit. He'd be that guy who always went around as a spy or double agent or whatever that ended up getting shot or beating himself up. Same level of idiocy. I think AdamZero and SomeDude have to be the same guy, just split personalities. One is outright banal and the other one covers it up by trying to sound intelligent with the same results.

adamzero

• A Thousand Pages
  • "The dude abides."
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2006, 04:08:44 AM »

Frank--wasn't he the character who was always flying off the handle and getting mad at everyone?

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2006, 04:24:59 AM »

Quote from: adamzero
Frank--wasn't he the character who was always flying off the handle and getting mad at everyone?

Yeah. He thought he was better than everyone because of rank or whatever. I have more respect for Hawkeye or BJ or Trapper that didn't think much of pretention because nothing but a facade of self-importance that doesn't exist.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2006, 11:48:00 PM »

Quote from: juniorsfarm
Okay-SomeDude wouldn't be Frank. That would give him too much credit. He'd be that guy who always went around as a spy or double agent or whatever that ended up getting shot or beating himself up. Same level of idiocy. I think AdamZero and SomeDude have to be the same guy, just split personalities. One is outright banal and the other one covers it up by trying to sound intelligent with the same results.

you're thinking of Col. Flagg. and you still havent bothered answering why you're a dick to me.

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2006, 03:57:44 AM »

Quote from: somedude210

you're thinking of Col. Flagg. and you still havent bothered answering why you're a dick to me.

This has nothing to do with why you're a dick, but look at your signature. You've personalized it to be an ass to Wayne L. I'm certainly not defending him because I've got no respect for the guy, but I don't wave a flag, or Flagg in this instance. You're an immature creep, now go toss off to your U2.

adamzero

• A Thousand Pages
  • "The dude abides."
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2006, 10:03:13 PM »

HONY SOYT QUI MAL PENCE

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2006, 02:08:41 AM »

Quote from: juniorsfarm

This has nothing to do with why you're a dick, but look at your signature. You've personalized it to be an ass to Wayne L. I'm certainly not defending him because I've got no respect for the guy, but I don't wave a flag, or Flagg in this instance. You're an immature creep, now go toss off to your U2.

sorry, I've been busy and I put off changing my signature. besides, most people have probably forgotten that 2 week long Wayne bash.

as for my immature creepiness, I know I'm creepy at times but you seem to be the only one that really cares so much as to make some crap comment about me on almost every topic I post in. I wouldnt mind if it was the occational bash but 90% of your posts on any topic i posted in is bashing my response.

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2006, 04:33:26 AM »

As long as we're casting people as TV characters, I get to be Julie from the Mod Squad! YEAH!
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2006, 06:59:28 AM »

Quote from: somedude210

sorry, I've been busy and I put off changing my signature. besides, most people have probably forgotten that 2 week long Wayne bash.

as for my immature creepiness, I know I'm creepy at times but you seem to be the only one that really cares so much as to make some crap comment about me on almost every topic I post in. I wouldnt mind if it was the occational bash but 90% of your posts on any topic i posted in is bashing my response.

Well, think about it. You go from how heartfelt, deep, and moving "Plastic Ono Band" is, to how you supposedly screwed your girlfriend listening to U2 in the next post. What the f*** is wrong with you? We're we supposed to be impressed? If you want some credibility, act somewhat normal. Your posts are no better than Wayne's.

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2006, 09:49:07 AM »

Quote from: adamzero
HONY SOYT QUI MAL PENCE

Thats the motto, for the old Royal Corps of Transport regiment. Used to be on their cap-badge. I've forgotten what it means.
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.316 seconds with 79 queries.