Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: What you did and a little ranting on 9-11.  (Read 11735 times)

Indica

• A Thousand Pages
  • Getting into the Herbal Jazz
Re: What you did and a little ranting on 9-11.
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2004, 09:43:14 PM »

We nuked Japan....they backed off...why? Because they were scared. We need to scare Iraq.  Survival of the fittest?*

I genuinely believe the Americans (and English) are petrified of the far east, such an unbalanced diverse and 'different' culture. Mind-sets are different, and I feel when it comes to War...the likes of Japan etc are well-advised in the 'mad-house tactics'
Whats the matter lads? Blue Meanies?

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2004, 09:53:44 PM »

I think that America should've stayed away from Iraq. America didn't and doesn't belong there. Sure Saddam was a very evil man that needed to be removed, but let's face it: there are a couple of dozen countries in the world that have a cruel and unjust dictator, and of all these dictators the US removed just one and that also happens to be the dictator of the richest of all those countries. Coincidence? I think not... There are plenty of poor African, Southern American and Asian countries with cruel dictators, and do you think Bush would even consider burning his fingers on any of them? Of course not. And a terrorist threat from Iraq? That was obviously a lie. Bush claimed he was absolutely sure there were chemical weapons in Iraq and to this day, he hasn't been able to show any convincing evidence to justify his suspicion.

It's time to accept that the Middle East has a culture of it's own and that the West has a culture of it's own, and that we're NEVER going to understand each other. We think their culture is evil, they think the same of our culture, and they're not going to change their minds no matter what and neither are we. Sure the Middle East has some really f***ed up stuff going on, but that's something they're going to have to take care of by themselves, because it's obvious that they simply DON'T WANT us Western people running their countries, which I think it totally understandable (which by the way certainly doesn't mean that I'm trying to justify any terrorist actions).

The US government tries to make us believe that there is absolutely no way that we can stop terrorists. That's a lie, cause there is a way and they know it: we should get our asses out of those people's countries and stop interfering with their politics, and I can guarantee you that there'll be no more Al Qaida terrorism in the Western world. That's how it works in this world: if you don't want trouble with certain people, the best way to not get trouble is to leave them alone.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2004, 09:56:22 PM »

[quote by=Kiss_My_Bad_Self link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1095101219,s=16 date=1095192334]maybe. but would you like to live in a world were everyone was scared of getting nuked?[/quote]

How do you think all those Iraqi's felt when Bush was bombing their cities to the ground? What kind of world do you think they want to live in?

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2004, 10:08:02 PM »

[quote by=RICKENBACKER325 link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1095101219,s=17 date=1095194068]First and foremost let's not confuse 9-11 with the war in Iraq, they are completely diffrent.[/quote]

Even if they are, it's a fact that Bush used 9-11 as the main excuse to start the war in Iraq.

And I hate to say it (and please don't get me wrong), but in a way 9-11 was a blessing for Bush. Because 9-11 gave Bush a very powerful tool in his hands: it scared the sh*t out of the masses. And history has tought us that if there's one effective way to control the masses, it's to scare the sh*t out of them. Look at communism: be different and you'll be removed from society. So they stay in line. Look at Christianity: don't live by the bible and you'll burn in hell. So they stay in line. Look at the USA nowadays: don't re-elect Bush and terrorists will bomb your house. It's clear to see that Bush is using the terrorist threat to get anything he wants. Give up your privacy right, or the terrorists will get us! Let us bomb innocent civilians in far foreign countries, or the terrorists will get us! Re-elect me, or the terrorists will get us! Allow us to arrest Arabians living in the US without a valid reason, or the terrorists will get us!

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2004, 10:09:36 PM »

Oh, I hope I'm not offending anyone here by the way... I just have very strong opinions about this subject and it's very hard for me not to give them because this subject is just too damn important.

And I don't hate the USA. Just it's government.

Ssarah

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2004, 10:14:31 PM »

If they didn't send terrorists then we wouldn't have to bomb them... Ok so lets say 9-11 happened and we turn the other cheek say who gives a care. If we leave them alone they will leave us alone.... umm not the point is they didn't leave us alone in the first place. And then they will do it again...and again and again.  There are countrys with bad leaders that we leave alone you are right on that. But they are leaving us along as well. 

Its like a little kid... you have to tell them NO or they will do it again. You have to have some kind of punishment. We might not like their ways but atleast we don't have someone on every single one of our television channels saying... Iraq is bad... They are using TV and Radio over there to brain wash their people. 

<<Ssarah, we bombed Japan because we were ruuning out of resource's and men to fight. >>

If we had not bombed them even more people would have died. It ended the war and although it is brutal I think it was for the best.

Beatle Ssarah on the forum,
Everyday she posts some more on.
Sometimes triv and sometimes questions,
Chooses tracks and lists the best uns!

Ssarah

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2004, 10:17:09 PM »

[quote by=Biscuit_Power link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1095101219,s=24 date=1095199776]Oh, I hope I'm not offending anyone here by the way... I just have very strong opinions about this subject and it's very hard for me not to give them because this subject is just too damn important.

And I don't hate the USA. Just it's government.[/quote]

Don't worry about it, I can debate something without getting personal.

RICKENBACKER325

• "Life is what happens while you busy making other plans"
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Its always been about the music !
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2004, 10:37:25 PM »

9-11 was a blessing to the little sawed off prick bush, because everything else he did was in the toilet, loss of jobs, economy in deep recession, spriraling energy cost. and no way to see the light and the end of the tunnel. I think were saying the same thing just in differnet points. Also right after 9-11 if you disagreed with "dubya" you were unpatriotic, what I wanted to know was when did bush become the patriot that every other American was measured by? It was easy for him to use 9-11 as an excuse. When he could'nt link al queerda to saddam, it was weapons of mass destruction, oh wait they did not find any, then it was liberate the Iraqi people. Well we have seen how much they want us there. Insurgents have retaken three major cities back and were getting our boys killed every day to protect W's oil field assets with little or no help from those Iraqi people that were going to throw rose's at our feet when we got there. Ssarah, yes we had to bomb Japan to end WWII, if not, your right there massive casualties do to the prolonged effort. As I said it was the last resort.

Ssarah

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2004, 10:41:51 PM »

I do believe there are people who want to be liberated. However those are the ones that are going to keep quiet and are scared.  The ones that are going to stand out are the ones who don't want to be liberated and who are going to plant the car bombs etc etc.   Thats why I think we should just bomb the gov. there and let them start all over.

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2004, 10:46:39 PM »

^^Great plan, bomb the hell out of all their institutins and let them deal with it.  SSarah, can you even imagine someone doing that to us???  We would never recover fully. 

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

RICKENBACKER325

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2004, 10:51:54 PM »

Ssarah, we already took out saddams government, there's no goverment to bomb! What we are dealing with now are loyalist to saddam and other muslim factions that want to control Iraq the same way as saddam did. Can you tell the difference between someone who's loyal to saddam and someone who's not just by looking at them? For that matter can you tell the difference between the muslim factions that want rule over Iraq from the ones that dont? To do what your saying we would have to kill them all and let God sort them out, to use a cliche'.

Ssarah

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2004, 10:54:15 PM »

No but we could Level all the TV stations and Radio towers and their government buildings. 

Ssarah

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2004, 10:55:39 PM »

[quote by=Herecomesyoursun link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1095101219,s=29 date=1095201999]^^Great plan, bomb the hell out of all their institutins and let them deal with it.

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2004, 10:56:06 PM »

[quote by=Herecomesyoursun link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1095101219,s=29 date=1095201999]^^Great plan, bomb the hell out of all their institutins and let them deal with it.

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2004, 10:57:27 PM »

Oh sorry SSarah didnt see that last response.  And Japan and Iraq are very different.  Japan was not divided and full of chaotic insurgencies after its attack.

RICKENBACKER325

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2004, 11:02:00 PM »

[quote by=Ssarah link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1095101219,s=31 date=1095202455]No but we could Level all the TV stations and Radio towers and their government buildings.

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2004, 11:06:30 PM »

its a viciuos cycle aint it ric?

Bush must go

RICKENBACKER325

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2004, 11:06:36 PM »

Also dont forget that everything we blow up, we are also paying to rebuild and when I say "we", I mean us the taxpayers. remember "w" promising that we were not going to be nation builders? How many billions is now "Dubya"?

RICKENBACKER325

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2004, 11:07:29 PM »

[quote by=Herecomesyoursun link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1095101219,s=36 date=1095203190]its a viciuos cycle aint it ric?

Bush must go[/quote]

AMEN!!! "Sun" AMEN!!!

Ssarah

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2004, 11:10:19 PM »

You can't just leave them alone.... Or someone worse will come to power.  And the purpose of bombing the stations is so that we could get the hell out of there.   You can't ignore something and expect it to go away.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Page created in 0.28 seconds with 79 queries.