Beatles forums > The Beatles

Beatles with Unknown People

(1/25) > >>

I am the Paulrus:
Beatles with Unknown People

Below are mainly pics of George and John posing with people who I have no idea who they are. Any of you out there know who they are and what their affiliation with John or George is? Thanks.

One of George's brothers?

Ringo, ?, and John.

? and John.

Where was this pic of John taken? Is this at his house in Weybridge?

George, ?, and ?.

?,?, George,?,?, and ?.

(Harold/Harry/Peter)? Harrison, George, and Olivia.

? and John.

George, ?, and ?.

? and John. Is this that guy who photographed John signing the album for MDC on the day he passed away?

John, May Pang, and ?.

?,?, John, and ?.

?, Yoko, and John.

nufc:
I think a lot of those are just random fans and poses especially the ones where there holding albums because why would there friend be holding up an album like that? its a fan thing so I think those are probably all fan shots except a few maybe.

Oomu:
Well for that picture of George and the other two guys by the sea, I'm pretty sure that's Neil in the back.

And as for the house, that looks an awful lot like Kenwood (in Weybridge) to me.

I agree with nufc though that most of these are probably just fans.

AngeloMysterioso:
Pretty sure that it is John with Norman Mailer (American novelist, journalist, essayist, poet, playwright, screenwriter and film director) on the third picture.

Jazz_Singing_Apple:
Picture 4 is definitely John's home Kenwood in Weybridge.

Picture 9 is George with Derek Taylor and Neil Aspinall.

Picture 13 is John and Yoko with Michael Abdul Malik (Michael X). John and Yoko cut off their hair which was to be auctioned off to raise funds for the London Blackhouse. In exchange for their hair John and Yoko were given a pair of Muhammad Ali's boxing shorts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version