Beatles forums > The Beatles

Decent Tribute Bands?

(1/8) > >>

yorkshirebeatle:
Hi there, I was hoping some of you active beatles fans could help me with a problem i have? I manage a bar in Harrogate, North Yorks and would really like a Beatles tribute band for St George's day this year. I've looked at a couple of agencies and been quoted HUGE money! Just wondering if anyone on here knew of any bands that might be more attainable?
Thanks for taking time to read this, hope you can help.

An Apple Beatle:
Take a look at these ;)

www.myspace.com/theapplebeatles

yorkshirebeatle:
Haha! They look very good! North Yorkshire might be a bit of a trek tho i fear? If not, please let me know! We can offer a reet good night, but fame and fortune may be a bit much for us to guarantee.
Thanks for you reply.

peterbell1:
Hi.
You could try this lot.....

http://www.beatlemaniacsonline.com

I saw them years ago in Newcastle and they were excellent.
Haven't seen them around on the local circuit for a while though - from their website it looks like they might be doing more theatre-type shows now.
Worth dropping them an e-mail though since they are based in Teeside (I think) so fairly local to you.

Pete

An Apple Beatle:

--- Quote from: yorkshirebeatle on March 14, 2010, 05:14:25 PM ---Haha! They look very good! North Yorkshire might be a bit of a trek tho i fear? If not, please let me know! We can offer a reet good night, but fame and fortune may be a bit much for us to guarantee.
Thanks for you reply.

--- End quote ---
Possibly a bit of a trek for the budget (Isle of Wight to Portsmouth is the 2nd most expensive stretch of water in the world apparently) but thanks for looking and if we are ever stringing a couple of dates off our Island, be good to know what reet good nights are out there on t'mainland.
Best of luck on your search. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version