A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thank you!

Author Topic: The Beatles at Christmas  (Read 52 times)

jfire

• One And One Is Two
    • Glass Onion Beatles Journal
The Beatles at Christmas
« on: December 14, 2014, 05:34:54 PM »

The Glass Onion Beatles Journal takes a look at the Beatles' Christmas fan club records, Christmas shows and various yuletide pics:

http://theglassonionbeatlesjournal.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-with-beatles.html

« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 05:42:28 PM by jfire »
Visit the Glass Onion Beatles Journal
http://theglassonionbeatlesjournal.blogspot.com/

oldbrownshoe

• Getting Better
Re: The Beatles at Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 05:49:34 PM »

I've never quite understood why the flexis haven't been afforded an official release on CD.

A 2009 release of 'From Then To You', would have freed Apple up to release the MONO/STEREO remasters on their 50th Anniversary throughout this decade and, if that seems a bit long-winded, we'd actually already be on the fourth one.

I'd have thought that would have made far more sense (and money) than releasing them all in one go, and still, after 44 years, we have no Xmas flexis!

In My Life

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
Re: The Beatles at Christmas
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 06:47:37 PM »

The Glass Onion Beatles Journal takes a look at the Beatles' Christmas fan club records, Christmas shows and various yuletide pics:

Excellent find jfire. Thanks for sharing!

Quote from: oldbrownshoe
after 44 years, we have no Xmas flexis!

At least we have virtual flexies! The first time I became aware of the Christmas records was when I heard a bit of them played on the radio. I thought "Whoa! What was that?!" I really wanted to hear more and it was quite a while before the Internet made that possible.

Kelley

In my life I've loved them all

Around The Beatles

Page created in 1.183 seconds with 27 queries.