Other forums > Current Affairs

The Royal Wedding

(1/14) > >>

Euan Buchan:
Where are you going to watch the Wedding? I don't know what I'll be doing yet either  watch at home or at my Grandparents. Even though I'm not a huge fan of The Royal Family I will watch it as its part of history and it be our Future King & Queen.

Normandie:

I can't decide whether to get up at 2:00 am, which will be our local time when the live wedding is aired. I really don't follow the Royals, but it's one of those once-in-a-lifetime events, and if I do watch I'd prefer to see it live. I have no doubt it'll be shown again and again, ad nauseum, on TV all day.

My older daughter is the same age I was when I watched Diana and Charles get married with my own mom, so that's tugging at my sense of nostalgia.

To answer the question, if I do watch, it'll be at home.   :)

Badgirl66:
Sorry I have his mother wedding seen we to know which happened.

Joost:
The thing I'm curious about is if his dad will ever be king, of if they'll just skip him and let William follow his grandmother. Charles is 62 now, all his peers are about to retire and he's still waiting to start his job!

Bobber:
A sad life: waiting all your life for something you never asked for in the first place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version