Beatles forums > The Beatles

Today in Beatles History

<< < (101/101)

watzontv1:
Hey! I found a new TV network where you can watch The Beatles 24 hours a day for free:
http://www.watzon.tv/The-Beatles
Mixes up videos from lots of different sources and you can also mix this channel with other great channels - all free!
Tune in now to WatzOn.TV

oldbrownshoe:
Anyone else notice that this time next week (Thursday 20th) is the 50th anniversary of arguably the most anticipated record in the Beatles' catalogue ('Can't Buy Me Love'). I believe in the U.S. it's actually 50 on Sunday!

I rather wish that Apple had elected to mark each 45 with a 50th anniversary pressing. maybe with a new picture sleeve, and more information on the back.

Still, given the dire job they did of 'Love Me Do', maybe it's a good job they didn't.

In My Life:
In order to make this thread easier to use I've begun work on another thread, an index that will give links to each day in chronological order. I will also be cleaning up dead links and, in some cases, expanding the entries. I also need to finish what I started here by adding about a month and a half that I never got to. This may take a while!

Moogmodule:

--- Quote from: In My Life on March 16, 2014, 05:17:24 AM ---In order to make this thread easier to use I've begun work on another thread, an index that will give links to each day in chronological order. I will also be cleaning up dead links and, in some cases, expanding the entries. I also need to finish what I started here by adding about a month and a half that I never got to. This may take a while!

--- End quote ---

Your labours are much appreciated

In My Life:

--- Quote from: Moogmodule on March 16, 2014, 06:04:42 AM ---Your labours are much appreciated

--- End quote ---

Thanks Moog.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version