Other music forums > Music websites

DM's Music History site

<< < (3/3)

tkitna:
Great looking site D. Easier than Allmusic for sure.

Dmitry:
Thanks! I like Allmusic and there were the times when I visit it very often to get information on favorite bands, but then I wanted to make my own website with my fav artists and to make year by year chronology, and with a differ navigation... The next step is to make website editable for registered users (a little bit like Wiki). The users could edit theirs favorite artists as I did before. I want to make this because unfortunately I can't spend much time on editing website and I don't want neglect it.

If you'll get any ideas about this website let me know  ;)

Hombre_de_ningun_lugar:
Great site, very complete info of each band. I'd just tell you that you're missing a few important 60's bands like Buffalo Springfield, CSN&Y and Spirit.

Dmitry:
Thanks! I know I don't have many important bands, some of which I didn't listen to. I hope I'll add them sooner or later. And I'll take into account your suggestions.

Hombre_de_ningun_lugar:

--- Quote from: Dmitry on August 28, 2012, 06:10:54 AM ---Thanks! I know I don't have many important bands, some of which I didn't listen to. I hope I'll add them sooner or later. And I'll take into account your suggestions.

--- End quote ---

You're welcome and actually I think you included many important bands, especially from the 60's. I just mentioned those few groups that I consider as essential, especially Buffalo Springfield.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version