[quote by=Herecomesyoursun link=Blah.pl?b=cc,m=1096942159,s=3 date=1096942703]Larry I know the site but on my word I didnt cheat. I dont know all of it anyweays but I'll give it a shot.
1.Till there was you ------- YES, SUNG BY PAUL
2. Honey Dont, Matchbox, and ummm....no idea ----- WELL, NOT TOO BAD, BUT YOU'LL CRY WHEN YOU READ THE THIRD ONE: ANSWER: Honey Don't, Matchbox (both sung by Ringo), AND (George's) Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby
3.Well DIzzy Miss Lizzy is one I think ---- IT IS, BUT THERE ARE TWO OTHERS. COME ON; TAKE A GUESS. HERE'S A HINT: LENNON SANG LEAD ON ALL THREE.
5.Rock and Roll Music ---- YES, AND OF COURSE, I LIKE THE BEATLE VERSION BETTER.
7. Yesterday ---- NICE GUESS, AND CORRECT. WHO WOULD OF THUNK IT?
-------- YES, OLE BLUE EYES COULDN'T TELL ONE BEATLE FROM ANOTHER.
OKAY GANG, THAT WASN'T TOO BAD, BUT THERE ARE STILL SEVERAL QUESTIONS REMAINING:
3. What three songs of Larry Williams did the Beatles cover? (ONE TUNE WAS ALREADY GUESSED --- DIZZY MISS LIZZIE. WHAT ARE THE OTHER TWO?)
4. What song was covered by both the Beatles and Herb Albert & the Tijuana Brass?
6. What song was covered by both the Beatles and Electric Light Orchestra?
9. Though not exactly a cover tune, George Martin wanted the Beatles's first single to be "How do you do it?" They rejected that, but Gerry and the Pacemakers found success with it instead. Question: Who composed that song?