Solo forums > Ringo Starr

Thomas The Tank Engine

<< < (2/4) > >>

Beatlesrlove:
I love Ringo's voice and growls in this one LOL got to watch this one.
Pop Goes the Diesel Narrated By Ringo Starr :D

In My Life:
I remember there was this one older episode that was a Christmas show. I taped it and my kids watched that so many times-all year-that  I knew all the dialouge by heart! I miss those little kids but they are pretty cool adults so I guess I wouldn't go back.

Beatlesrlove:
I'll just post some videos with him randomly now and later.
Edward Helps Out (Ringo Starr) WIDESCREEN HD
--- Quote from: In My Life on July 21, 2011, 02:34:53 AM ---I remember there was this one older episode that was a Christmas show. I taped it and my kids watched that so many times-all year-that  I knew all the dialouge by heart! I miss those little kids but they are pretty cool adults so I guess I wouldn't go back.

--- End quote ---
Ahh cute :D

In My Life:
Shining Time Station is based on The Railway Series by English author Rev. W. Awdry so it's most fitting to have Ringo as the narrator! I'm glad kids still watch this.

HeyJude18:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on July 21, 2011, 12:49:04 AM ---Right.  They reran Thomas The Tank Engine on PBS for years.

--- End quote ---

Heck yes they did!!  I watched it basically every day when I was a kid!  Growing up in a railway family it was kinda expected I'd watch it, then when Ringo and George Carlin were on it, it kinda gave the show some street cred in my house lol!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version