Same as usual on Mondays to Fridays:
1. Woke up around 7:15. Washed, got dressed and watched the news on TV.
2. Made the 45-60 minute drive (depends on how traffic is) to work.
3. Worked. I got my current job about three months ago and so far I haven't had a single day that wasn't extremely busy. I usually have about five to ten deadlines to meet every day. It's very different from my previous job, where I had to be present for 40 hours a week even though I usually had just 10-15 hours worth of work to do.
4. Drove back home, traffic usually worse than in the morning.
5. Got home, wrote stuff, made music, watched soccer on TV, wasted time on the internet, had a couple of beers.