Beatles forums > Songs

Am I the only one who LIKES Don't Pass Me By?

<< < (19/19)

BeatlesandBud:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on August 28, 2012, 01:51:01 AM ---Here's a good article on The Beatles' use of VariSpeed:  http://ofbuckleyandbeatles.wordpress.com/2010/12/05/beatles-production-tricks-part-ii-varispeed/

--- End quote ---

Awesome site ! Turns out the guy is from Minnesota, just like me! :)

real01:

--- Quote from: An Apple Beatle on September 30, 2005, 02:45:22 PM ---A violin is a fiddle; a fiddle is a violin. There are no differentiating features period. The only true reason you'd call one instrument a violin and the other a fiddle is the approach...someone who plays fiddle tunes, a fiddler, will address their violin as a fiddle.

--- End quote ---
So, you cannot say: Fiddlers were playing on Yesterday or on Eleanor Rigby.

--- Quote from: number14 on October 16, 2004, 04:24:53 PM ---i dont realy like it, ringo is for drums not for singing

--- End quote ---
Hm... Does that count only for this song or is it for all the songs:
Boys, I Wanna Be Your Man, Matchbox, Honey Dont, Act Naturallay, What Goes On, Yellow Submarine, With A Little Help From My Friends, Don't Pass me By, Good Night, Octopus's Garden, Carry That Weight? glassesslip

Well, I would join the like club for this song.

RICKENBACKER325:
There is a difference in the set up and bridge on a violin for a fiddler or violinist. That being the only physical difference, it is the style and playing position of the violin.
Now About Ringo, yes I am about 6 years late on this one too, but I have a lot of posting to catch up on. Been away a while..... :-[...lol
I alway liked Ringos singing...very country-esque. And I like his writting, although some songs were very similiar to songs we sung in Elementary/primary school. I enjoyed all the same 8)

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: RICKENBACKER325 on October 07, 2012, 09:46:15 PM ---Been away a while..... :-[...lol

--- End quote ---

It's nice to see you back, Larry.

RICKENBACKER325:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on October 08, 2012, 02:38:13 AM ---It's nice to see you back, Larry.

--- End quote ---
Glad to be back....thank you for the welcome!!! Its like coming home! I missed it here. 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version