Since I'm fairly new here, I thought I'd try. I just came up with this list in about a half an hour (imalooozzuurrr) so it's not perfect
1) Something - outstanding work from Harrison
2) I've Just Seen a Face - just one of those songs that puts me in a good mood
3) You've Got To Hide Your Love Away - so meaningful and powerful plus amazing vocals from John!
4) Eleanor Rigby - what a BEAUTIFUL/sad song...
5) Things We Said Today - very underrated, not even sure why i like this one so much
6) I'm a Loser - John's best as far as writing goes
7) For No One - depressing song *sigh*
I've Got a Feeling - love how they sing together at the end; thats why it's on this list!
9) This Boy - my favorite of their earlier works
10) Rain - somehow... this song is friggin magical!
11) THE FOOL ON THE HILL (JUST MISSED IT! D:)
Again, not perfect...