Other forums > Different Conversations

Books

<< < (29/49) > >>

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:
Finally finished Dan Brown's Inferno. It was like  a cone shaped in the "reading goodness" (if you know what I mean). As in, it was rather boring and slow paced in the begining; then around chapter 60 it was picking up pace and was getting unputdownable and then after 10-20 chapters it was going downhill and the ending is quite disappointing. 

I always found Dan Brown's books entertaining though. A full of great facts, too.

Normandie:

I'm reading R. L. Stine's Red Rain. Very good, and definitely NOT something you'd want your younger kids to read. I hope he writes more books for adults.

Normandie:

Woo-hoo! My hot-off-the-press copy of White Fire, by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child, just arrived. Thesre are two of my favorite authors, ever since I grabbed a paperback copy of Relic, spur of the moment, in DC's Union Station, and the only ones I buy in hardcover.  cheer1  I always have their books pre-ordered well before they're even finished.  I'll take a short break from Tune In.

Now I have to try to work while this is sitting on the counter, urrgggh! We'll see how long my willpower holds out. (I estimate 10 minutes.)

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Normandie on November 14, 2013, 04:34:52 PM ---Now I have to try to work while this is sitting on the counter, urrgggh!

--- End quote ---

Don't leave it on the counter.

;D

In My Life:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on November 14, 2013, 11:26:25 PM ---Don't leave it on the counter.

;D

--- End quote ---

Ha ha! I thought the same thing. That scares me a little.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version