Beatles forums > Polls

Beatles most important decision...

<< < (2/5) > >>

Bobber:
Somehow I sensed this was going to go into the direction of going to Hamburg with Pete Best.

Joost:
Probably John and Paul's decision to start making music together...

NowhereMan28:
Going to Hamburg has nothing to do with Pete Best Bobber, im talking strictly from the group sucking to learning how to actually play their instruments, be in key, and learn to entertain because they were playing 6 hour sets three times a day. I also think that the decision to allow Brian Epstein as their manager was the most important decision as well. That man totally changed their image and cultivated/marketed them. He used all his resources and energy to get them a recording contract and to get them exposure. Without hiring him, we would not know who the Beatles are today.

Nada Surf:

--- Quote from: Bobber on February 08, 2012, 09:10:20 AM ---Somehow I sensed this was going to go into the direction of going to Hamburg with Pete Best.

--- End quote ---
It won't be from me, Bobber...I am NOT the Best-head around here!

Nada Surf:
I was hoping to read what some of this sites big guns (Bobber, Nimrod, Hello Good-bye, Tkitna etc) thought...
I personally think it was John Lennon's decision to accept Paul McCartney into the Quarrymen after careful consideration.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version