Beatles forums > Songs

Multi Track Mogg Files

<< < (2/6) > >>

blmeanie:

--- Quote from: In My Life on February 18, 2012, 05:37:07 AM ---This sounds interesting but over my head. Is it anything like what they did with Eleanor Rigby on Anthology 2?

--- End quote ---

I'd bet you'd be able to do it IML.  Audacity is a free download, install it.  Grab some of these files, open them in Audacity, each "instrument" is placed on its own controlling line of Audacity.  You can mute any/all and listen to isolated things.  Very easy to play around with.  Eleanor Rigby strings is one I've always loved listening to by throwing the balance out of whack.  Haven't yet pulled that one into Audacity though.  Will do now.

blmeanie:
Can't find Eleanor Rigby!  Noooooooooooo

In My Life:

--- Quote from: blmeanie on February 18, 2012, 01:46:45 PM ---I'd bet you'd be able to do it IML.  Audacity is a free download, install it.  Grab some of these files, open them in Audacity, each "instrument" is placed on its own controlling line of Audacity.  You can mute any/all and listen to isolated things.  Very easy to play around with.  Eleanor Rigby strings is one I've always loved listening to by throwing the balance out of whack.  Haven't yet pulled that one into Audacity though.  Will do now.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the info blmeanie. It sounds doable and fun.  :)

blmeanie:
I'm getting great pleasure from listening to bass only on some songs.  While My Guitar Gently Weeps, about at the 2:35 mark, the bass by itself is not anything I've ever noticed before. 

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: blmeanie on February 18, 2012, 01:47:59 PM ---Can't find Eleanor Rigby!  Noooooooooooo

--- End quote ---

Eleanor Rigby wasn't on The Beatles Rock Band so there's no MOGG file for it.  Anyway, there was just a string ensemble backing and it might be hard to process each instrument separately.

But at least we have the Anthology string ensemble backing track to listen to.  And sing to.

The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby (Strings Only)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version