A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Thank you!

Author Topic: Is the Official Paul McCartney MaccaBoard offline or has it been relaunched?  (Read 4987 times)

I am the Paulrus

• Getting Better
    • FAB 4 FORUM

Is the Official Paul McCartney MaccaBoard offline or has it been relaunched?

Does anyone know if the Official Paul McCartney MaccaBoard is offline or has been relaunched with a new look? When I try to access it here:

Nothing comes up.

When I went to the PM.com, I saw this:

Which by seeing that, is making me think that the MaccaBoard is being relaunched. If this were the case, wouldn't they have mentioned it? Or is this a registration for something else on PM.com? I'm thinking it's offline. Thanks.

• A Thousand Pages
  • Wino Junko

It's up and running today.

• A Beginning

Is it down again?  Because I keep getting an error message when I try to pull up the forum.

• A Beginning

I just presumed it's only accessible to people who have paid up for the preimum membership. Seriously! What kinda billionaire actually makes fans pay for acessing their website? I'm glad I donn't know Paul. They say you should never meet your 'heroes' and I think that's wise advise 'cause I'm quite cynical towards Paul sometimes and there's a lot about him I don't like...well maybe 'a lot' is too strong but not covering the costs of the website p*sses me off. Be generous to your best fans Paul FFS!

Page created in 0.305 seconds with 27 queries.