Other forums > Current Affairs

The New President of the USA?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Joost:

--- Quote from: Bobber on February 29, 2012, 02:16:00 PM ---I really feel sorry for America. A man with such a narrow minded vision can play a big role in American politics. Scary.

--- End quote ---

2ch

Bobber:

--- Quote from: Joost on March 01, 2012, 07:49:48 AM ---
 2ch

--- End quote ---

Oh absolutely. But he won't ever be the president of the USA.

Normandie:

<shrug> I like Rick Santorum. And he certainly wouldn't be the first politician to get his facts wrong, deliberately or no.

That said, I really don't see ANY of the potential Republican candidates beating Obama.

Joost:

--- Quote from: Normandie on March 06, 2012, 01:02:42 PM ---<shrug> I like Rick Santorum. And he certainly wouldn't be the first politician to get his facts wrong, deliberately or no.

--- End quote ---
Regardless if it was a mistake or a lie, I personally think that this is pretty serious. If you want to be president, you can't publicly make such outrageous claims about allied nations without being absolutely 100% sure. Being Dutch myself, I'm offended by the fact that a serious presidential candidate tries to make his country believe that we basically execute old people against their will.

--- Quote from: Normandie on March 06, 2012, 01:02:42 PM ---That said, I really don't see ANY of the potential Republican candidates beating Obama.

--- End quote ---
I sure hope none of them will.

In My Life:
I wish I had a better grasp on politics. I mean, there's so much conflicting information flying around that I never really feel confident that I have the real story. We learned about the democratic system in school but I don't remember learning how to make an informed decision. Or maybe I was absent that day.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version