A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Thank you!

Author Topic: Beatles Chronology/Collage Video Project  (Read 713 times)

• A Beginning
Beatles Chronology/Collage Video Project
« on: June 11, 2012, 04:32:49 PM »

So, last night, I was listening to the version of "I'm in Love" thats floating around on YouTube and I was also hyperclicking pictures on the Beatles Chronology facebook page, and there was a really good vibe going between the flashing images and the beat of the song.

So, since I dabble in video editing, I thought it would be a fun project to do a chronology video of the Beatles starting from when they were kids all the way up to the tittenhurst picture and have something like 300 - 400 images all fast-flashing  in between. (think 8th notes on the beat - 8 pictures for every measure.) Its a lot of images but it's not like there isn't a dearth of material.

Anyway, so the reason I am posting this is, I am trying to think of a good song that has a good beat or at least is upbeat. I don't want to do the cliche "In My Life" or any of those others, I want to to be a little more rocking. 120 - 126bpm.

I thought it would be fun to get some ideas.

Any suggestions on a song? I'm willing/happy to collaborate on this.
"Someone told me a few minutes ago they saw John walking on the street once wearing a button saying "I Love Paul." And this girl said she asked him, "Why are you wearing a button that says ' I Love Paul'? He said "Because I love Paul."
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • Sun King
Re: Beatles Chronology/Collage Video Project
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 05:22:11 PM »

How's about Roll Over Beethoven?
I can stay till it's time to go

• Getting Better
Re: Beatles Chronology/Collage Video Project
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 05:29:55 PM »

"The End" lends itself to a poignant finish.

Page created in 0.26 seconds with 27 queries.