Other music forums > Various Artists, Lyrics, Discographies

The Who Vinyl Set - Studio Albums - December 4th.

(1/2) > >>

ibanez_ax:
$352.68 on Amazon.

Normandie:
Oh, that looks great! I still have all my old Who vinyls, but after being stuffed into storage units in subzero Northern Michigan temps and broilingly hot units in Virginia, I'm assuming they're warped. I should have taken better care of them, but it was hard with all the moves.  :(

That price is a bit out of my range, although it looks very tempting.

Hombre_de_ningun_lugar:
Interesting collection, though I think that the US version of My Generation is better than the UK version included there.

ibanez_ax:

--- Quote from: Hombre_de_ningun_lugar on November 10, 2012, 09:19:10 PM ---Interesting collection, though I think that the US version of My Generation is better than the UK version included there.

--- End quote ---

I agree.  Instant Party is a way better song than I'm A Man.

ibanez_ax:

--- Quote from: Normandie on November 10, 2012, 07:50:11 PM ---Oh, that looks great! I still have all my old Who vinyls, but after being stuffed into storage units in subzero Northern Michigan temps and broilingly hot units in Virginia, I'm assuming they're warped. I should have taken better care of them, but it was hard with all the moves.  :(

That price is a bit out of my range, although it looks very tempting.

--- End quote ---

The Beatles vinyl box came down $80.00 so you never know.  I don't know if these will be sold individually.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version