1. Blue Suede Shoes – Man Alan sounds stiff on this one. Just wasn’t flowing. Johns guitar is too distorted and sounds almost out of tune. Best part is Erics solo and his warm up before the song, and they both stunk. Horrible.
2. Money – Worst version of this song ever. Slower than a snail with a groin pull. Claptons solo is
Fast while the rest of the song is slow, thus sounding like crap. Pure garbage. Alan didn’t do well with this one either. Who doesn’t know Money for cripes sake. Hard to believe this is the same drummer that plays for YES.
3. Dizzy Miss Lizzy – I hate this song to begin with and this version sure didn’t help my decision any. I hate John’s moans in the one part before the bridge. Alan’s just playing to play. No energy. Eric hit a few wrong notes. Awful.
4. Yer Blues – This actually started out pretty decent, but then the sharp shrieking started from Yucko. Alan does his best drumming here. John sounds decent too. It might have been passable, but then again, Yoko killed it. Unlistenable.
5. Cold Turkey – No distorted guitar. Played in a grooving kind of 4/4 way. Somebody was giving Yoko electric shock treatment throughout the song though and its hard to hear the music sometimes. I’m regretting Cor even bringing this to the table. Damn you Cor. My ears demand an apology.
6. Give Peace A Chance – Doesn’t sound right with the electric guitars. Sounds more like ‘Don’t Pass Me By’. Boring and sounds terrible.
7. Don’t Worry Kyoko – The worst thing I have ever heard in my entire life bar none. I couldn’t even begin to finish this. Listen at your own risk. Once again, damn you Cor.
8. John John (Lets Hope For Peace) – NO. Hell NO.
Seriously, this is only worth owning if your a collector of Beatle stuff. Thats the only reason I have it laying around. Its going back to its dusty grave now, hopefully to never be disturbed again.