Other forums > Different Conversations

Gray Hair

<< < (2/5) > >>

Hello Goodbye:
Play her the CD.  Don't show her the video.

Bobber:
Mrs Bobber says gray looks sexy on men. And she has the right to say such things.

tkitna:

--- Quote from: Bobber on February 19, 2013, 09:19:36 AM ---Mrs Bobber says gray looks sexy on men. And she has the right to say such things.

--- End quote ---

My wife says the same. I wonder why she spends hundreds of dollars a month to hide hers then?

Dcazz:
I'd like to thank Mrs. Bobber. It must mean I.m getting sexier every day. Mrs. caswell will have to read this post.

Mrs. Caswell was blessed (really) with pure white hair at a young age and has just become one with the white this winter. It looks amazing but I can't figure out how not coloring your hair cost me about 600 bucks! Hmmm!

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: tkitna on February 19, 2013, 11:51:46 AM ---My wife says the same. I wonder why she spends hundreds of dollars a month to hide hers then?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Dcazz on February 19, 2013, 12:57:48 PM ---Mrs. Caswell was blessed (really) with pure white hair at a young age and has just become one with the white this winter. It looks amazing but I can't figure out how not coloring your hair cost me about 600 bucks! Hmmm!

--- End quote ---

I'm afraid we'll never know the answer.  It's one of the eternal female mysteries.    :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version