Beatles forums > Polls

Poll: Who can hear the 15 KHz tone at the end of Sgt. Pepper's?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:

--- Quote from: Dcazz on February 24, 2013, 01:30:57 PM ---They vote by hitting the paw's button!
--- End quote ---
Ahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! ha2ha

I think I can. I know my sister can, and now I am convinced it is there but it could be a false perception so to speak (as in, my sister tells me it's there, and I believe it is there but it may not actually be there.....)

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Kaleidoscope_Eyes on April 07, 2013, 11:18:38 PM ---...my sister tells me it's there, and I believe it is there but it may not actually be there.....

--- End quote ---

So you're saying that it might be a figment of her imagination...or one of them unidentified flying cupcakes.   ;)

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: Dcazz on February 24, 2013, 02:11:11 AM ---I can't hear it. I'll try it with my dog tomorow.

--- End quote ---
I used to work with loud machinery for years and add to that loud music I'm not suprised I can't hear it.

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on April 08, 2013, 12:46:17 AM ---So you're saying that it might be a figment of her imagination...or one of them unidentified flying cupcakes.   ;)

--- End quote ---
Precisely! Hahah!!!!

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: Kaleidoscope_Eyes on April 10, 2013, 03:50:08 AM ---Precisely! Hahah!!!!

--- End quote ---
.... or a flaming pie!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version