Thank you. Bobber!!
My guess is he has the date wrong. Why?? Page 106:
"[Ringo and George arrive at their Green Street flat and meet Klaus there] «Hey Klaus», begrüsste mich ein müder George, und zu Bill in nasalem Ton, fast ein bisschen wie Lord George: «Bill, macht du uns Tee?» Wie erwartet, ging es sofort in mein Zimmer, um zu sehen, was ich alles mitgebracht hatte.
«Oh, the spanish guitar!» Georges Augen glänzten,und schon spielte er die erste Akkorde. «Sounds great, man! Kann ich die morgen im Studio benützen?»"
So, this happened around 27 February 1964, when IIF and AILH were recorded..., didn't it??
1) According to Astrid own words, she goes to Green Street flat by «Spring 1964» and during the filmming of A hard day's night
2) Klaus is living there with them, according to his own words and the photo posted here...
3) A postcard sent by Klaus to his Spanish guitar teacher in Tenerife is dated 23 March 1964, and he states that he is living with The Beatles [George & Ringo] at their flat in London. The postmark reads «London SW»
4) According to several sources, Harrison bought Kinfauns for £20,000 on 17 July 1964...
5) According to Klaus, when George moved out to Kinfauns, Ringo decided to look for a bigger flat and offered Klaus to live with him...
According to Astrid own words, her visit -together with Max Scheler- happened during the train sequences for the film: «I remember in the train sequence of the movie were two young actresses playing schoolgirls, one with short dark hair and one with blonde [Pattie Boyd]. I think it was my first day on the set; we were in one of the carriages and these two girls...»
So..., 2-9 March 1964??