A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE READ OUR FORUM RULES HERE

Author Topic: Beatles "Love" in Las Vegas. Have you seen it?  (Read 639 times)

johnjec

• One And One Is Two
Beatles "Love" in Las Vegas. Have you seen it?
« on: May 29, 2013, 07:42:49 PM »

I have been 3 times and frankly I can't wait to get back there and see it again! Every time I go I see or hear something different than the time before. I also noticed that depending on where you are seated, the experience and perspective can change.

Has anyone else enjoyed this show as much as I have? I love the bald guy who walks around before the show and blows smoke on peoples heads! And watching the same guy in that little VW bug during the show..... I don't know.... maybe it's just me but I think the show is outstanding.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

blmeanie

• A Beginning
Re: Beatles "Love" in Las Vegas. Have you seen it?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 08:11:44 PM »

Love it.  Saw it by myself while at conference in Vegas.  Took family and parents for their 50th anniversary a few years later (9 of us)!

Can't wait to go again.

Bobber

• Administrator
  • Sun King
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 08:48:32 PM »

Here's another thread of over two years old: http://www.dmbeatles.com/forums/index.php?topic=5407.msg117431#msg117431

I will merge these threads later.

johnjec

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 09:57:24 PM »

Here's another thread of over two years old: http://www.dmbeatles.com/forums/index.php?topic=5407.msg117431#msg117431

I will merge these threads later.

Awww. I did do a search but didn't find that thread, which in hindsight was a little surprising. Ok then.

Bobber

• Administrator
  • Sun King
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 08:41:55 AM »

Awww. I did do a search but didn't find that thread, which in hindsight was a little surprising. Ok then.

No worries.

In My Life

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 09:53:44 PM »

I have heard nothing but great things about this show. Several people I know have seen it and said they thought about me. I must have a reputation or something. LOL Maybe someday I'll get to see it. The soundtrack might make more sense to me after!
Kelley

In my life I've loved them all

seilerbird

• One And One Is Two
  • Hollywood Bowl 65 - Dodger Stadium 66
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 11:00:24 AM »

I have a good friend who has seen it several times and loves the show. He has invited me to go with him but I always decline. It cost me $4.75 to see the Beatles live at the Hollywood Bowl in 65 and $6 to see then at Dodger Stadium in 66. The idea of spending $150 to watch people dance to Beatles songs just doesn't seem right to me somehow. I know it is my loss but I can think of so many other things that $150 could buy me.

Normandie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2013, 05:56:53 PM »

My daughters are going to get a chance to see this show next spring on their school band trip. I'm half-tempted to volunteer to chaperone the trip just so I can see it, too. It was playing last time we were in Vegas, but we couldn't afford to go. I'm envious of them.  :)
~ A beach is a place where a man can feel / He's the only soul in the world that's real ~

Page created in 0.794 seconds with 27 queries.