Beatles forums > Albums

On Air Live At The BBC Vol.2

<< < (2/20) > >>

In My Life:

--- Quote from: Dcazz on August 27, 2013, 10:55:04 AM ---Are you sure?

--- End quote ---

Yes, I'm quite certain, unless they decide to release "Let it Be" on DVD. I'll make an exception for that.  ;)

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Bobber on August 27, 2013, 07:28:36 AM ---By the way, the complete radio stuff was once uploaded in the bootleg section.

--- End quote ---

Right.  And these days, we can find much of it on YouTube:  http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL996D1929777B575A

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: In My Life on August 27, 2013, 04:11:46 AM ---Just when I think I have everything I want! I love the BBC era so I am really looking forward to both items. Then I can stop. Really.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Dcazz on August 27, 2013, 10:55:04 AM ---Are you sure?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: In My Life on August 27, 2013, 05:16:25 PM ---Yes, I'm quite certain, unless they decide to release "Let it Be" on DVD. I'll make an exception for that.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Lay's Potato Chips commercial from the late 1960s.

In My Life:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on August 27, 2013, 08:00:51 PM ---
Lay's Potato Chips commercial from the late 1960s.

--- End quote ---

I remember that Barry! It's true, for Lay's potato chips and Beatles stuff. But after I thought about it I did get to wondering what else there might be that I haven't found on YouTube. It's kind of been like a treasure hunt these past few years. Cor, I remember what you said back when I was new here and mentioned "Live at the BBC": "I'm very happy with the set. But somehow it was frustrating too. I had been collecting the songs from the BBC sessions for years, especially the ones that had never been released officially before, like Clarabella and Soldier Of Love. And suddenly it was all released, well, most of it."
Now I understand that better!  :)

Dcazz:
Listened to some of my Beatles at the BBC CD again. There's some really good stuff in there. I like the interviews before the songs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version