Beatles forums > Albums

On Air Live At The BBC Vol.2

<< < (15/20) > >>

oldbrownshoe:
Love the sheer effortlessness and mid-60s cool of 'Revolver', the eclecticism of 'The White Album' and the genius Side 2 of 'Abbey Road' but, if I was granted two Beatles' releases to take to a mythical tropical island, I'd plump for 'Live at the BBC' Volumes 1 and 2.

Absolutely essential and I genuinely can't understand why anyone wouldn't (for £15!) want a copy.
What on earth in 2013 is the alternative?

Bobber:
Still it's a mystery to me why Dream Baby was not included. Still holding things back.

In My Life:

--- Quote from: Bobber on November 16, 2013, 08:46:30 PM ---Still it's a mystery to me why Dream Baby was not included. Still holding things back.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that should be there. They want to make certain we come back for Live at the BBC 3 or whatever they're going to call it.

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Bobber on November 16, 2013, 08:46:30 PM ---Still it's a mystery to me why Dream Baby was not included. Still holding things back.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: In My Life on November 16, 2013, 11:05:53 PM ---Yeah, that should be there. They want to make certain we come back for Live at the BBC 3 or whatever they're going to call it.

--- End quote ---

For the hardcore fan, Dream Baby is included on this...

tkitna:
I have to hold out until Christmas (wife informed me of the purchase already). Oh well.

Not sure why anybody would want the 62' Star Club stuff again. The sound is absoluty horrid. Unlistenable for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version