Beatles forums > Albums

The Beatles - The Worst off

<< < (2/24) > >>

oldbrownshoe:
Whilst I wouldn't call them the 'Worst 14', the songs in the Beatles catalogue that I tend to swerve are the over-familiar, and when I play the 45s, I tend to opt for the b-sides ('Thank You Girl' over 'From Me To You', 'I'll Get You' in preference to 'She Loves You' etc. etc.).

Of the songs mentioned so far, 'Flying', 'The Inner Light' (definitely), 'Mother Nature's Son' and 'Only A Northern Song' would probably get in my Top 14!

In My Life:

--- Quote from: nimrod on September 25, 2013, 12:23:04 AM ---Select 14 tracks for you 'Worst Off' album

--- End quote ---

I tried but I can't!

Dcazz:
While I don't dislike every song I picked, some of them don't have the others involved or are only listenable on an occasional basis. I think most Beatle songs have some merit or an interesting twist in there somewhere. And then again some just don't do much for me.

Ovi:
1. Ask Me Why
2. A Taste Of Honey
3. Little Child
4. When I Get Home
5. Thank You Girl
6. I'll Get You
7. Mr. Moonlight

8. You Like Me Too Much
9. Tell Me What You see
10. What Goes On
11. The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill
12. Don't Pass Me By
13. Savoy Truffle
14. Wild Honey Pie

Dig all of George's Indian songs, Revolution #9 is fine for what it is, love 'Mother Nature's Son', 'Yes It Is' and 'You Know My Name'.

Bobber:
Funny to see Wait pop up in some lists. A favourite of mine, tho I know that The Beatles themselves weren't too keen on the song.

My 14:

1. Blue Jay Way
2. Flying
3. Mr Moonlight
4. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby
5. Honey Don't
6. Love You To
7. Wild Honey Pie

8. Within You Without You
9. Dizzy Miss Lizzy
10. Cry Baby Cry
11. I Wanna Be Your Man