Solo forums > John Lennon

Finally got to see Strawberry Fields for real

(1/1)

Euan Buchan:
After seeing it many times on TV and in books I saw Strawberry a fields for real when I was in New York last week it was brilliant it wasn't too busy but busy enough had to wait abit to get my picture taken so I filmed this while I waited http://youtu.be/-B_6Ngkp6NI I also visited and had my picture taken at the band stage featured in Mind Games and outside The Dakota. I wasn't sure if Yoko was in though.

tkitna:
Cool stuff Euan. My son and I have been there too.

Its really something to see.

stevie:
Have posted this before but it's a fave of mine.

Me and Officer Moran at Strawberry Fields, June 1997.

In My Life:

--- Quote from: Euan Buchan on December 10, 2013, 10:31:18 AM ---After seeing it many times on TV and in books I saw Strawberry a fields for real when I was in New York last week it was brilliant it wasn't too busy but busy enough had to wait abit to get my picture taken so I filmed this while I waited I also visited and had my picture taken at the band stage featured in Mind Games and outside The Dakota. I wasn't sure if Yoko was in though.

--- End quote ---

I'm really glad you had the opportunity to do all this Euan. I've been to New York City several times in the past few years, driving for a service dog organization. By the time we're done delivering dogs to the training school and taking the train into the city it's just about dark. I definitely want to make the trip on our own soon and see this important site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version