A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Ukraine - Crimea  (Read 779 times)

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
Re: Ukraine - Crimea
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2014, 08:31:52 AM »

As far as I understand Ukranian government, when a street against Yanukovych, this is a movement of the national soul, and when the street against the revolutionary government - this is a diversion, and the machinations of the counter-revolution Russia.
GEMM is your best source for impossible-to-find !

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2014, 10:25:37 AM »

Just watched live broadcasting from Donetsk. Deputies of the Donetsk Regional Council announced the creation of the People's Republic of Donetsk. They chanted "Putin!", "Gubarev!". Gubarev is a pro-Russian political figure in Ukraine. Deputies also asks help from Russia.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2014, 06:15:14 AM »

Ukranian government send tanks from Kiev to Donetsk  >:(
Доброполье, Донецкая обл, 9.04.2014

Citizens of Kharkiv didn't allow Special forces from Kiev to leave the bus
Харьковчане дали отпор спецназу на улице Чернышевского. Харьков 08.04.2014

Bobber

• Administrator
  • Sun King
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2014, 06:48:14 AM »

Citizens of Kharkiv didn't allow Special forces from Kiev to leave the bus

How do you know those people are citizens of Kharkiv and not Russian agents.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2014, 07:16:52 AM »

Are you joking, Cor? Of course I don't know. Maybe it isn't Kharkiv, and maybe the bus is with tourists, and maybe it was several years ago or maybe it will be next year. Does it matter? I have no evidence, I just believe. I believe basing on some tv news and newspapers (not only Russians), interviews and videos, people I know including people in Ukraine. I believe it and I post it here. But I don't ask everybody to believe it too.
I wonder are Europeans really believe that Russian agents are around  :)

By the way, in case if there are Russian agents, what Russia do it for?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 07:20:48 AM by Dmitry »

Bobber

• Administrator
  • Sun King
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2014, 07:55:31 AM »

Are you joking, Cor? Of course I don't know. Maybe it isn't Kharkiv, and maybe the bus is with tourists, and maybe it was several years ago or maybe it will be next year. Does it matter? I have no evidence, I just believe. I believe basing on some tv news and newspapers (not only Russians), interviews and videos, people I know including people in Ukraine. I believe it and I post it here. But I don't ask everybody to believe it too.
I wonder are Europeans really believe that Russian agents are around  :)

By the way, in case if there are Russian agents, what Russia do it for?

I am not joking. There's a lot of Western politicians who think that Russian agents are active in Ukraine to set people up to demonstrate and all that, presenting Eastern Ukraine as a region that wants to join Russia.
What Russia do it for? Now you are joking, right?

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2014, 10:49:11 AM »

There are also other politicians who think that USA and Europe are helping new Ukrainian government to sell out Ukraine. I wish more people understood that it is an initiative of citizens of the country to strike against the new government and its unpopular initiatives. There is no other way to survive. Standard of living was low, and now it is even lower. Does any western country help Ukraine with anything except words? Promises with appalling conditions? You know terms of cooperation with EU? One of them is increasing the retirement age. The other - cost of gas for population. In May the cost of natural gas for the population increases by 48-73%. My old father- and mother-in-law who live in Donetsk has a pension $100 each. And they give away almost all to pay for gas. Mother-in-law lives in Moscow half of the year and works on the market, sells clothes to earn for living, because there is now work in Donetsk for her and for other people who now protests. Right now mother-in-law of my wife’s brother is on the main square in Donetsk, and she believe that Ukraine needs at least federalization. Unfortunatelly, new government do not hear east people.

Russia do not need East of Ukraine to be a part of Russia. And it will not be. I'm sure. Although, I could be wrong. We'll see.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2014, 12:54:37 PM »

It was on the 1st of December, 2013, in Kiev:
Столкновения оппозиционеров и спецназа Украины в Киеве

Policemen were without weapons because Yanukovych didn't let it,
now new government sends tanks to disperse people.
This morning in Luhansk and Donetsk:

10.04.2014 Протестное утро в Луганске

10.04.2014 Протестное утро в Донецке

Who is right?

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2014, 05:25:43 AM »

Putin's letter to European leaders on Ukraine's gas debt

Very interesting: http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/10/us-ukraine-crisis-russia-gas-letter-idUSBREA391DB20140410

...during the past four years Russia has been subsidizing Ukraine's economy by offering slashed natural gas prices worth 35.4 billion US dollars. In addition, in December 2013, Russia granted Ukraine a loan of 3 billion US dollars. These very significant sums were directed towards maintaining the stability and creditability of the Ukrainian economy and preservation of jobs. No other country provided such support except Russia.

What about the European partners? Instead of offering Ukraine real support, there is talk about a declaration of intent. There are only promises that are not backed up by any real actions. The European Union is using Ukraine's economy as a source of raw foodstuffs, metal and mineral resources, and at the same time, as a market for selling its highly-processed ready-made commodities (machine engineering and chemicals), thereby creating a deficit in Ukraine's trade balance amounting to more than 10 billion US dollars. This comes to almost two-thirds of Ukraine's overall deficit for 2013.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2014, 04:44:22 AM »

Several hundred activists from nationalist political party Right Sector lined up in columns, came to the parliament building in Kiev and demanded the resignation of Rada appointed Acting President Alexander Turchinov and Interior Minister Arsen Avakov.
I wonder, will western press write about it.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2014, 04:23:23 AM »

How do you like it? A new government is using the Army against its own people, who hold meetings and demand federalization. And Right Sector demand weapons from government to wipe out all who're against the government. USA says it's OK, it's normal. Europe is watching the show. I hope all who are involved in killing people will be punished.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2014, 10:47:12 AM »

Hundreds of Kramatorsk's residents camped near the local airport, which was occupied by Ukrainian military on April 16.
Жители Краматорска разбили лагерь около атакованного аэродрома

Protesters in eastern Ukraine's city of Slavyansk, one of the main focal points of resistance to Kiev, are preparing to face the crackdown. Armoured vehicles are converging on the city and locals say all roads have been sealed off.
East Ukrainian people stand up for their rights amid Kiev's military crackdown

Ukrainian armoured vehicle crews have switched sides, joining the anti-government protesters in the East. Activists place a Russian flag on one of them.
Switching Sides: Ukrainian armored unit joins anti-govt protesters in east

Video: Armored personnel carriers enter east Ukrainian cities (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.946 seconds with 27 queries.