Solo forums > Paul McCartney

The Girl Is Mine

(1/6) > >>

tkitna:
Its official,,,,,I must be gay. I heard this song on 80's satellite radio the other day and,,,,,I didn't hate it. Dont get me wrong, its a horrible song, but I enjoyed their voices. I figure if I hear this song once every 15 to 20 years, it'll be ok.

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: tkitna on December 22, 2013, 01:09:42 PM ---Its official,,,,,I must be gay. I heard this song on 80's satellite radio the other day and,,,,,I didn't hate it. Dont get me wrong, its a horrible song, but I enjoyed their voices. I figure if I hear this song once every 15 to 20 years, it'll be ok.

--- End quote ---
Lol! Your not gay, your mellowing with age! I think they did this song in the style of the older Hope and Crosby type duets!

nimrod:

--- Quote from: tkitna on December 22, 2013, 01:09:42 PM ---Its official,,,,,I must be gay. I heard this song on 80's satellite radio the other day and,,,,,I didn't hate it. Dont get me wrong, its a horrible song, but I enjoyed their voices. I figure if I hear this song once every 15 to 20 years, it'll be ok.

--- End quote ---

yes, your gay Todd, Ive always though it :D

got to be one of the worst songs ever released.

Moogmodule:

--- Quote from: nimrod on December 22, 2013, 11:18:25 PM ---
got to be one of the worst songs ever released.

--- End quote ---

If I had a time machine and it was possible to go back and sabotage one of Paul's songs to help prevent reputational damage I think it'd be this one.

Although I'd do my best to take out Ebony and Ivory at the same time.

nimrod:

--- Quote from: Moogmodule on December 22, 2013, 11:39:00 PM ---If I had a time machine and it was possible to go back and sabotage one of Paul's songs to help prevent reputational damage I think it'd be this one.

Although I'd do my best to take out Ebony and Ivory at the same time.

--- End quote ---

yes good points, Id prefer you to get rid of The Frog Chorus, Mary Had A Little Lamb and C Moon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version