Solo forums > Fifth Beatles and the Merseybeat Scene

Jimmy Nichol

(1/21) > >>

pc31:
this obscure fella deserved more than he got.a watch indeed.
i just got a foriegn video with a short interview of the beats and jimmy.they preform three songs on it.lousy quality but my first preview of jimmy in action.
bravo jimmy

The End:
[quote by=pc31 link=Blah.pl?b=fifths,m=1080261038,s=0 date=1080261038]this obscure fella deserved more than he got.a watch indeed.
i just got a foriegn video with a short interview of the beats and jimmy.they preform three songs on it.lousy quality but my first preview of jimmy in action.
bravo jimmy[/quote]

Poor Ringo had his tonsils out, and didn't rejoin them till Australia!

tkitna:
You know,,,,I never followed up on Jimmy. I wonder what he's doing today (I dont know if he's even still alive, but I would imagine I would have heard if he passed).

I thought he handled the situation like a true professional. He knew that it was going to be a short stint, but how could anyone pass it up. He was always happy and looked as though he was having the time of his life in the interviews i've seen. I'm sure i've seen some footage of him playing with the band, but I cant recall the exact moment or time right now.

The End:
[quote by=tkitna link=Blah.pl?b=fifths,m=1080261038,s=2 date=1080270817]I'm sure i've seen some footage of him playing with the band, but I cant recall the exact moment or time right now. [/quote]

Yeah I've seen footage of him playing on the Holland tour, and a couple of TV shows. Didn't he also play China or somewhere like that?

Joost:
I believe he also played for the Sputnicks, a Shadows-style instrumental band that had a few hits in the 60's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version