Beatles forums > The Beatles

How Did YOU Discover The Beatles?

<< < (161/167) > >>

Tor_Hershman:
Heard "I Want To Hold Your Hand" on the radio, in '63, and went Beatlemanic.

The girl in the TARDIS:
I actually was 7 when my father made me listen: Obla-di Obla-da (: in my opinion, what made them special and their songs was the way the composed every single one of them, to be totally & completely different as their first one, of course I think that every song, has it's message.

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: The girl in the TARDIS on March 08, 2013, 04:21:01 AM ---I actually was 7 when my father made me listen: Obla-di Obla-da (: in my opinion, what made them special and their songs was the way the composed every single one of them, to be totally & completely different as their first one, of course I think that every song, has it's message.

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the Forum!  So what do you think Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da's message is?  :)

nimrod:
saw this in August 63 (I was 10) that was it

smithee:
I saw the Beatles on Ed Sullivan when I was a little kid.  Then my older sister, a teenager at that point, started listening to Meet the Beatles non-stop.  I still have her original, very beat-up copy of the album.  It meant that much to me.  My best friend in school was also a big Beatles fan, and we made our parents buy us every album as it came out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version