Other forums > Different Conversations

Random Thoughts

<< < (1654/1863) > >>

Normandie:

Just received my final divorce documents from my attorney saying that these are "proof to the world" that I am divorced.

I'm feeling suicidal right now.  :'(

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: Normandie on November 24, 2012, 01:05:29 AM ---Just received my final divorce documents from my attorney saying that these are "proof to the world" that I am divorced.

--- End quote ---
It's a hard thing. I went through it many years ago and thought I was going to die...but I didn't and my life is good and my kids are good(one withe a 4.0 average in college and the other 3.9). I have a new wonderful wife and much to be thankful for. It takes time and more time. Remember the old clique? What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I believe it's true. Tonight or tomorow take a look around you and count your blessings and go from there. I bet you find a lot. I found when it gets bigger than me ,I pray.
Dave

In My Life:

--- Quote from: Normandie on November 24, 2012, 01:05:29 AM ---Just received my final divorce documents from my attorney saying that these are "proof to the world" that I am divorced.

--- End quote ---

{{{Kathy}}}

Normandie:

Thanks, DCazz and Kelley, I shouldn't have posted such a controversial comment. It's just been a really tough 18 months, and I'm really feeling emotionally worn down.

I apologize to the forum for my comment.

In My Life:

--- Quote from: Normandie on November 24, 2012, 04:18:31 PM ---I apologize to the forum for my comment.

--- End quote ---

It's okay Kathy. Sometimes you just have to vent and we're all friends here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version