Other forums > Different Conversations

Random Thoughts

<< < (1682/1868) > >>

Bobber:

--- Quote from: Kaleidoscope_Eyes on February 18, 2013, 02:41:06 AM ---Yesterday would have been Mr Kite's (a member of DM) birthday. Happy Birthday Kitie, wherever you are :)

--- End quote ---

He's around Manchester I think.

Normandie:

--- Quote from: Dcazz on February 17, 2013, 01:04:09 PM ---Sounds so domestic! (I did mine yesterday)   :)

--- End quote ---

The scary thing is, I have just about enough laundry to last me all the way through the movie  ha2ha

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: Normandie on February 19, 2013, 11:31:32 PM ---The scary thing is, I have just about enough laundry to last me all the way through the movie  ha2ha

--- End quote ---
That is a bit scary!

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Normandie on February 19, 2013, 11:31:32 PM ---The scary thing is, I have just about enough laundry to last me all the way through the movie  ha2ha

--- End quote ---

Don't bother doing laundry for another week and watch the movie twice!

After all tomorrow is another day - Vivien Leigh - Gone with the Wind

Ovi:
I have an English exam tomorrow (only the Speaking part - but also the one I have most problems with) which I really need to pass in order to be able to study in England, as I wish. I've already applied to 4 Universities and got admitted to all of them. Now all I need to do is concentrate on the two exams ahead of me: CAE and the after-12-classes one (which includes 3 subjects). Can't wait to get this over with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version