Other forums > Different Conversations

Random Thoughts

<< < (1707/1867) > >>

Normandie:

Was I really just saying a few weeks ago that my kids were making me crazy? Can I take that back? 'Cause my 11-year-old (the baby) just left for week-long Boy Scout camp, and my oldest just had her first 90-minute driver's ed class. Time goes too fast!  ???

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Normandie on July 20, 2013, 11:36:02 PM ---
Was I really just saying a few weeks ago that my kids were making me crazy? Can I take that back? 'Cause my 11-year-old (the baby) just left for week-long Boy Scout camp, and my oldest just had her first 90-minute driver's ed class. Time goes too fast!  ???

--- End quote ---

;)

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:
6.5 Earthquake in Wellington! The lights went out. We have been having earthquakes since Friday... Lets hope the "big one" is not coming

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: Kaleidoscope_Eyes on July 21, 2013, 10:03:42 AM ---6.5 Earthquake in Wellington! The lights went out. We have been having earthquakes since Friday... Lets hope the "big one" is not coming

--- End quote ---
I hope not! I was in several quakes when I lived in Oakland CA. years ago. You never get used to them.
I used to drive all those roads that collapsed all the time. I moved east a few years before!

Normandie:

HG: Love that picture! I should print it out and tape it to my PC monitor.

Kaleidoscope Eyes: Yikes, that sounds scary! I've only experienced one earthquake (the one in Wells, NV, a few years back) and it scared the heck out of me. Hope the quakes stop soon and your lights come back on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version