Other forums > Different Conversations

Random Thoughts

<< < (1731/1845) > >>

In My Life:

--- Quote from: ibanez_ax on October 25, 2013, 12:44:12 PM ---"Is it Friday?"

"It damn well better be!"

--- End quote ---

That's what I was thinking all day yesterday! We are in the process of applying for a $26,000 grant to digitize our newspaper microfilm and put it online. My boss is an older gentleman and he hates using the computer so I was summoned about every 15 minutes on Thursday and Friday with cries for help. On Thursday one of the computers got a virus from the Internet and I had to format it. All this while trying to get the newsletter done. My Windows 8 computer was acting very snotty towards my Windows 7 templates so I had to start from scratch. Yeah, I'm glad it's the weekend!

--- Quote from: Kaleidoscope_Eyes on October 26, 2013, 07:47:36 AM ---Hehe! It is Labour Weekend for us :)

--- End quote ---

Enjoy KE! Every weekend is a long weekend for me because I don't work Mondays.  :)

Dcazz:
How about those Boston Red Sox!

In My Life:

--- Quote from: Dcazz on October 31, 2013, 11:06:27 AM ---How about those Boston Red Sox!

--- End quote ---

Congratulations! I'm sure there's a lot of celebrating going on in your neck of the woods.

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: In My Life on October 31, 2013, 03:21:39 PM ---Congratulations! I'm sure there's a lot of celebrating going on in your neck of the woods.

--- End quote ---
Yes but most of us old farts are trying to stay awake at work! ;D

Normandie:

--- Quote from: Dcazz on October 31, 2013, 11:06:27 AM ---How about those Boston Red Sox!

--- End quote ---

I found it touching that a bunch of celebratory (and respectful, from what I've read, i.e., not a drunken mob) fans converged to celebrate at the finish line of the Boston Marathon, site of the bombings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version