Random Thoughts

Started by Mrs JWL, Mar 02, 2005, 09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sondra

Quote from: An Apple Beatle on Jul 07, 2009, 04:19 AM
Hope your not teaching in the morning...it will catch up with you! heheheh. Sleeeep! You'll thank yourself later.  ;)
Yeah, I taught today. I do this all the time. Since I was a kid, I could never get to sleep at a decent hour! I've learned to function on no sleep from time to time!

PS
I like the new avatar! Very cool.

Mairi

Quote from: Hello Goodbye on Jul 07, 2009, 07:02 PM
"Boker tov, talmidim."

"Boker tov, Geveret KE!"

:)

Oy gevalt!
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Hello Goodbye

בוקר טוב, תלמידים

KE  בוקר טוב, גברת

Well, we can post in Hebrew on this new board!

:)
I can stay till it's time to go

Hello Goodbye

Mairi

As a shiksa, I can't really continue this conversation.

Hello Goodbye

That's OK.   שום דבר   Ca ne fait rien......a good "oy gevalt" every so often says it all.

Bobber

En nou is het mooi geweest.

Kevin

Hi Sandra. I had a dream about you last night. We were sitting on a floor arguing (what else!). I was trying to tell you that London was a terrible place for Beatle fans to visit but you kept on replying "but what about the pimpernickel?"
Then we were at a concert and we were blown away by how fat Nils Lofgren was (!) and then we had a good laugh because the bass player was wearing little shorts and we could see his undies.
Towards the end we were getting on great. We even had a dance.
Wierd or what?
don't follow leaders

An Apple Beatle

Quote from: Sandra on Jul 07, 2009, 07:12 PM
Yeah, I taught today. I do this all the time. Since I was a kid, I could never get to sleep at a decent hour! I've learned to function on no sleep from time to time!

PS
I like the new avatar! Very cool.

Grazie. x
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Dmitry

A minute ago there were 2 members online, now it is 7 )))

freakchic9

8)
<|\
|
^

Too cool, yah?

HeyJude18

Can't wait for the new Harry Potter movie!!!!!!  I bought my ticket for the midnight show :):):)  7 DAYS!  Which means 10 days til my birthday! lol

RAIN-ed on: July 17, 2010; STARR-strucked: July 23, 2010; PAUL-inated: August 8, 2010

Mairi

awesome! I want to go, but would it be lame to go by myself? none of my friends are here where I am living.

Penny Lane

Vegetarian shu mai is a happy thing (if you like dim sum).

I am looking forward to watching "Bruno"...should be interesting.

Sondra

Quote from: Kevin on Jul 08, 2009, 03:24 AM
Hi Sandra. I had a dream about you last night. We were sitting on a floor arguing (what else!). I was trying to tell you that London was a terrible place for Beatle fans to visit but you kept on replying "but what about the pimpernickel?"
Then we were at a concert and we were blown away by how fat Nils Lofgren was (!) and then we had a good laugh because the bass player was wearing little shorts and we could see his undies.
Towards the end we were getting on great. We even had a dance.
Wierd or what?

That's hysterical. Two questions: what's pimpernickel and who's Nils Lofgren? ;D

Oh yeah, and when do we ever argue? I totally disagree with you on that. And I can write about 152 words explaining my rightness if need be. ;)  ;)  :D